• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 hrs til TurpinTime....

If you're a betting man, take the Ponies and the points

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      He and Chip had been doing shiws together for years. Their famalies k ow each other. I am sure it was hard. I remember the drop they used of Seans son saying shut up chip.
      That's when they were on the horn correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Third person I know under the age of 52 to die of a heart attack in the last weeks. Scary stuff.

Live every day
        I lost 2 buddies in the last 2 months to heart attack. 46 and 43, neither overweight and both in pretty good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          24 hrs til TurpinTime....

If you're a betting man, take the Ponies and the points
          I don't see how you can believe that and talk them up so big in Big 12 play.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            I don't see how you can believe that and talk them up so big in Big 12 play.
            I have them at 8-4(I said 9-3 preseason and then went to 8-4 after watching Hill play with little improvement). That puts them at 5-4 during conference(not exactly stellar). They will beat SMU but I doubt they cover the spread.

Comment

I have them at 8-4(I said 9-3 preseason and then went to 8-4 after watching Hill play with little improvement). That puts them at 5-4 during conference(not exactly stellar). They will beat SMU but I doubt they cover the spread.
              I suppose three TD's may be a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                I suppose three TD's may be a bit much.
                I think SMU will get their points and KH will turn it over at least once I'm sure. I hope they continue the trend of running the ball a bit more.

Comment

I think SMU will get their points and KH will turn it over at least once I'm sure. I hope they continue the trend of running the ball a bit more.
                  Big game for SMU with CM trying to go 3-0. Ponies will come out fired up. For TCU easy for them to come out a little flat. TCU weathers the storm and walks away in the 4th to win by 17-20.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                    Big game for SMU with CM trying to go 3-0. Ponies will come out fired up. For TCU easy for them to come out a little flat. TCU weathers the storm and walks away in the 4th to win by 17-20.
                    Sounds about right. But which side of that 17-20 are you gonna take? Line was right in the middle of that last time I looked

Comment

Sounds about right. But which side of that 17-20 are you gonna take? Line was right in the middle of that last time I looked
                      Line is 20 right now and I would go under 20.

Comment

Line is 20 right now and I would go under 20.
                        concur

Comment

Go Frogs!!!

Skinny

Comment

48-31

Comment

Another thing I have been pondering. I am not a gambler by any stretch of the means but looking at the lines. Texas is a 15 1/2 point dog and Baylor is a 14 1/2 dog. Both are on first road trips of the year. Both with new coaches learning new traveling routines. Freshmen are big eyed. Yet somehow I believe that 30 points between the two is too high. I believe it will be 15 or less between the two. That could mean one wins or both lose by a touchdown. Call me crazy and I may just be. They may lose by 30 each and I wouldnt be that surprised.

Comment

Another thing I have been pondering. I am not a gambler by any stretch of the means but looking at the lines. Texas is a 15 1/2 point dog and Baylor is a 14 1/2 dog. Both are on first road trips of the year. Both with new coaches learning new traveling routines. Freshmen are big eyed. Yet somehow I believe that 30 points between the two is too high. I believe it will be 15 or less between the two. That could mean one wins or both lose by a touchdown. Call me crazy and I may just be. They may lose by 30 each and I wouldnt be that surprised.
                                2 team parlay!!

Comment

Working...
                                X