This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Wait, WTH am I talking about? Texas stands absolutely no chance. No chance in hell. They will be lucky to score and stay within fiddy.

Mudhole cometh.
    Doomed

Comment

Doomed, I say. Doomed.

Comment

2017 College Football Week 3

I had this game circled early on as Texas coming out party. I knew Texas was going to be a two touchdown and underdog going into this game and I had faith in Herman he wins this ball game. He is 11-0 as an underdog bs Top 25 games (as a HC at UH and an OC at OSU) with some big wins. I thought this is the big stage and he would have the guys ready for their coming out party. I was all in.......and then Maryland happened. It wasn't they lost but I saw a lot of the same old stuff, stuff I thought was going to be fixed. So I sit here not sure what's going to happen. I have a really good feeling about this game and then Maryland game creeps back in my head.

So I don't know what team is going to run out there for Texas. I hope they come out to play or they are going to get embarrassed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

RIP Sean Adams

Comment

What happened to Sean Adams?

Comment

Originally posted by SMF View Post
              What happened to Sean Adams?

Heart attack

Comment

Our best OL and starting center got dinged up this week and most likely won't play Saturday....

Hubenak is rumored to have a shoulder issue and may not play either. Apparently he missed a week before UCLA game with issue and is mainly why he didn't play vs ucla. Nagging injury may linger on.... bad luck this year with the injury bug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  RIP Sean Adams

Third person I know under the age of 52 to die of a heart attack in the last weeks. Scary stuff.

Live every day

Comment

Hook'Em Horns!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      Our best OL and starting center got dinged up this week and most likely won't play Saturday....

Hubenak is rumored to have a shoulder issue and may not play either. Apparently he missed a week before UCLA game with issue and is mainly why he didn't play vs ucla. Nagging injury may linger on.... bad luck this year with the injury bug

Might as we'll get Blumbrick some reps, he might be their best option.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Third person I know under the age of 52 to die of a heart attack in the last weeks. Scary stuff.

Live every day
                        Sad stuff, I liked Sean alot

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

What I read is a walk on is second string if hubenak is out. It would make sense not to burn blumricks RS, then you'd have 3 sophomores next year between starkel blumrick and mond. Need to keep some space between them. He isn't ready yet, his dad posts on texags and said he still has some catching up to do.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              What I read is a walk on is second string if hubenak is out. It would make sense not to burn blumricks RS, then you'd have 3 sophomores next year between starkel blumrick and mond. Need to keep some space between them. He isn't ready yet, his dad posts on texags and said he still has some catching up to do.

Missing time in high school with an injury didn't help his cause.

As long as the best man gets the snaps and if means burning a shirt if mond is stinking I would burn it.

Maybe QB3 walking is better.

Comment

Hubs confirmed out this week. Hope Mond can make some big strides in his second start.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X