• Show
Clear All

Dang

Comment

Wow

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

pics look eerily similar to Denham Springs, LA in August 2016. Some houses still had water after 30 days

prayers and thoughts for those affected

Comment

Wow thanks for sharing

Comment

Unreal. Thank you for the photos. I just committed myself to another donation because of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post

These pictures are proof that Mother Nature doesn't want people living in a swamp or rice field

Comment

A good reminder that this recovery will take YEARS, and just because football and hunting seasons have begun, we should not take it for granted that a lot of people still need help.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    A good reminder that this recovery will take YEARS, and just because football and hunting seasons have begun, we should not take it for granted that a lot of people still need help.

Went and helped a guy on the River down there yday to clean his place up. Whole diff look from on the ground, a lot of people are going to need help with clean outs. It's a mess down there.

Comment

dang

Comment

Originally posted by HankH View Post
                        dang
                        X2

Comment

I can't believe how much water is still standing. So sad

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            Yep, today at lunch I went to wally word and bought school supplies for 2 kids in Rockport that have lost everything and will be starting school in Portland ISD. Also put together a "Flood Bucket" full of cleaning supplies that my son's school will be delivering to flood victims. Giving money is wonderful but actually picking out items and placing them in a buggie and going to the register feels a little better.

Comment

Eye opener. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                              X