Gasoline shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Copedog View Post
    Which station speck. I'm gonna need some before we head to the Frio on Sat. morning. Drive home from SA to Sisterdale around 4:00 this afternoon was just silly. Blocking the road to get into stations.
    The guy at the Valero on 46 by Champion HS said they had a confirmed fuel delivery for tonight at 3AM. They are out of all fuel right now. Longhorn looked like they might still have diesel but not gas. Valero by Jennings Anderson is out.
    Walmart and HEB were both out. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
      The guy at the Valero on 46 by Champion HS said they had a confirmed fuel delivery for tonight at 3AM. They are out of all fuel right now. Longhorn looked like they might still have diesel but not gas. Valero by Jennings Anderson is out.
      Walmart and HEB were both out. Good luck.
      Thanks sir.

I've got about 40 gallons in the motorhome, so I'm good either way. Just don't want to go to the trouble of getting it out. I'd have to disconnect the line to the generator since it has an anti-siphon tank.
      Last edited by Copedog; 08-31-2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

As of an hour ago little town of Goldthwaite is down to premium gas only. Waiting on transports to arrive. Never dreamed of this.

Comment

Left lake Fork this afternoon and hit Rockwall to find no gas. Turned back to east Texas and didn't find gas until I got to Mineola. Guy in front of me had no less than 10 fuel containers he was filling of unleaded and diesel. I had 15 miles left when I found gas, so I was happy to fill up. Leaving the metro mess for the next few days at least. Good luck everyone and stay safe/sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            Wife said no problem in Dallas
            She would be wrong. I just landed at Love from being out of town all week and from there to Rockwall I would say the majority were out and if not it was 15-20 cars. Thankfully when I started my truck I had 3/4. I will wait until after hours to find it at stores. This is just plain **** silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Copedog View Post
              Thanks sir.

I've got about 40 gallons in the motorhome, so I'm good either way. Just don't want to go to the trouble of getting it out. I'd have to disconnect the line to the generator since it has an anti-siphon tank.
              You should be fine. I would definitely get it in the morning though. I filled up
              4 of my 5 gallon cans at the same time. Lady behind me was acting like the world was gonna end. She called me a gas hog. I just laughed. I can't mow or ride atv's without fuel.😂

Comment

I'm trying to decide if this is enough to deter me from going to the ranch in Sonora tomorrow...stuck out there with no fuel and no cell service could be rough. But maybe the panic isn't as crazy out that way.

Comment

I'm gonna bet that all these gas stations selling record numbers of fuel are going to see a drastic drop in sales over the next few weeks and not because they don't have any fuel.

Comment

I'm seeing that you may have to hit a few stations but you'll find gas pretty easy in Houston/Tomball but price has gone up

Comment

Anyone on the NW side of San Antonio know where gas is..?

Have our wedding shower up in Corsicana to head to tomorrow and have half a tank

The sheepole caused a freaking self induced gas shortage

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                        I'm trying to decide if this is enough to deter me from going to the ranch in Sonora tomorrow...stuck out there with no fuel and no cell service could be rough. But maybe the panic isn't as crazy out that way.
                        Yep I think a lot of people wondering about going out of town this weekend and not being able to get fuel to return home
                        Hope it settles soon

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Anyone on the NW side of San Antonio know where gas is..?

Have our wedding shower up in Corsicana to head to tomorrow and have half a tank

The sheepole caused a freaking self induced gas shortage
                          I'm on the NW side at I-10 and Wurzbach. It was a zoo when I was trying to get home from work. I don't know who has gas or who doesn't anymore, but all 3 gas stations at the Wurzbach intersection had it earlier. It was an hour wait for a pump, but they had it. If a new supply doesn't come in sometime late tonight, I don't see there being any way they'll have any by sunup.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                            Just saw a guy filling a flipping 55 gallon drum here in Lewisville... are you effing kidding me. Most places still have diesel so I guess I'm good to go!
                            I saw that down here as well but pre storm. Heck makes sense pre storm as that would only last about a week in the generator but post makes no sense unless your in one of the bad areas and running your home

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                              Was leaving tomorrow night for Colorado elk huntin again. Now not so sure. Hate to get 500 miles up the road and find no gas. D*** Facebook. That's the panic factory.
                              500 miles from Llano is my hometown. Only 350 people and 2 places to get gas in the middle of farming country. I bet you money they won't run out.

Comment

My entire town is sold out. I've seen 3 tanker trucks in last 20 min...
                                only shortage is common sense

Comment

Working...
                                X