Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much better in Leander today. This should be all over by Tuesday IMO

Comment

No gas at all in Pleasanton or Jourdanton as of this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
        Why are they out of everything but super? I know that people will buy the cheap stuff first .

Did you ask and answer your own question?[emoji51]

Comment

Goldthwaite has gas as of 5pm today.
          Last edited by doghouse; 09-03-2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

I just bought gas in Houston for $2.19. No lines. Only abnormal thing was a sign that said only 87.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
              Why is a gas shortage in places that didn't get hit by a hurricane?

I'm just north of Dickinson and I haven't had to wait in line. The only time I couldn't get gas it was cuz the gas station was closed
              A run on the pumps... Some CEO for QuikTrip or whoever said what they were selling in 2 hours was what they were selling in 2 normal days.

Comment

Just got back from San Saba. Finding gas was not really a problem. Once or twice I had to buy premium but I was glad to do so under the circumstances. I had to pull my camper to the lease and we used a lot of gas. I think this shortage is going to be over in another couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                  In Azle and Springtown still seems to be quite a few stations out of fuel. Just drove into Azle to take my wife to the store and lots of yellow bags over pumps or completely taped off.
                  In Weatherford the Big Pantries had gas and the Valero on fm730 and 180 had fuel.

Comment

Gasoline is being blended into tanks and pipelines as we speak. These people panicking need to chill.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      Why are they out of everything but super? I know that people will buy the cheap stuff first .
                      But I guess I'm thinking just crank out any grade ! Gas stations here are ghost towns unless it has gas then it is mobbed
                      Lots of stations without gas today. The gas station I got gas at only had unleaded left. So that is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                        Odds are still slim, but a cig thrown from and landing in a moving vehicle is much different than throwing one from rest and landing on a stationary fuel source. MUCH more air flow, thus more heat, and more sparks on impact. Still slim shot of it hitting the mark.

I'm sure they never thought to test for the moron that would be transporting a trashcan of gas in the back of a truck....
                        I knew a guy that was pulling his brand new Ranger boat home from Flippin Arkansas that he had ordered and waiting several months for. His passenger threw a cigarette out the window and didnt think anything of it.. A few minutes later the driver looked into the rear view mirror and saw flames and smoke coming from the boat and when they pulled over to put the fire out - had to use the fire extinguisher and hose everything down, they found the cigarette wedged between the seats. Dang near burned his new boat down before ever putting in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                          Lots of stations without gas today. The gas station I got gas at only had unleaded left. So that is weird.
                          That's cause they are "saying" they are out of the cheap stuff and once the premiums are used up, they take the bags off the unleaded!!

Comment

Working...
                          X