No announcement yet.

Well its started Gas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, filled up the diesel this morning and only gonna drive when I have to. Luckily work understands. Also lucky to have a tank of red to fall back on, surely no one would write a ticket for burning red in these crazy times!

Comment

Just stopped at my normal little station on the way home from the gym and it was crazy. Luckily I've got a full tank of diesel so I just went in to BS with the guys that work the counter. He said it's been like that since they opened at 5AM, with a couple fights almost breaking out.

Comment

I was getting in a bit of panic mode until I realized I have 60 gallons in my boats. and another 15 in gas cans.....

Comment

I came into town just to get gas in case there's a delay here. Tried to get diesel delivered to a bulk tank on ranch before prices went up. Won't be here till next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            HOw long do they think valves will be under water?
            Can't speak for the other companies. Here... 2-3 days on most. Multiple large pumps moving water now.

Comment

Kinda off topic and I will wait a few days to do it but who has ethonal free gas near San Antonio. 4 wheeler needs gas soon.

Comment

This was allegedly in Garland...

Comment

Corn will be on the rise I suppose ������

Comment

That's in Garland Hwy 78. Also channel 8 news in Dallas just showed a station in garland at 3.99 a gallon

Comment

It's crazy in Plano, someone is going to get killed for waiting for gas on a major road.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                        This was allegedly in Garland...
                        they might be out, but that's crazy.

Comment

I wont blast a single person, it IS supply and demand, and there are no shortages as of now. The idiots on the democrap side started this, I spoke to one this morning, and her comment was we will be w/o gas in 2 weeks.. all I could do was shake my head.. I guess she doesnt understand what a supply pipeline, and storage tank is, and we have a hub close to me, and trucks are coming and going as normal.. I know she had a Billory sticker on her prius..

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            Surprised nobody set them straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh we had words. Guy was an idiot. Can't reason with those people. He was brought up that way and didn't learn in grade school to not cut in line.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                                Man, filled up the diesel this morning and only gonna drive when I have to. Luckily work understands. Also lucky to have a tank of red to fall back on, surely no one would write a ticket for burning red in these crazy times!
                                Shhhh or all the red will be gone lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X