No announcement yet.

Alaskan Moose Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know how I’ve missed this one! I’m caught up and jealous for sure!! Amazing animal and trip. 2 weeks in the bush with or without the kill seems like a dream vacation/hunt. That bull moose is amazing congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
      I don’t know how I’ve missed this one! I’m caught up and jealous for sure!! Amazing animal and trip. 2 weeks in the bush with or without the kill seems like a dream vacation/hunt. That bull moose is amazing congratulations

Thanks man. I would have been happy with just the adventure with or without the kill too, but when I thought about how much I had put in to the trip, I REALLY wanted to get a moose

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang, who's that old guy with the grey hair? LOL It was great having you as part of our team in Alaska this year Tyler. Great story and a truly wonderful bull. There is a spot in camp anytime you want to try for a bigger one.

Wingnut

Comment

Congrats!! Great write up, you earned that trophy!!

Comment

Originally posted by mike westvang View Post
            Dang, who's that old guy with the grey hair? LOL It was great having you as part of our team in Alaska this year Tyler. Great story and a truly wonderful bull. There is a spot in camp anytime you want to try for a bigger one.

Wingnut
            Thanks again Mike for the invite. I still can't believe I had the opportunity of a lifetime and was able to take such an amazing animal!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X