Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhm no.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
      Uhm no.

Why not? Have you tried one? You're always attached to the tree

Comment

Way to go brother, been hunting in a treesaddle since 08. People don't know what they are missing, usually same ones that say they don't go to stand till they can see to walk, code for scared of the dark��Just kidding

Comment

So you hunt out of that gizmo or is it just a safety harness to climb the tree?

Comment

Originally posted by ecfire1967 View Post
            Why not? Have you tried one? You're always attached to the tree

I haven't ever tried one but it looks as though you could be limited on which direction you could shoot at any given moment and somewhat time consuming to get into and get situated. I'm glad you found something you like and if it works for you that's awesome.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
              So you hunt out of that gizmo or is it just a safety harness to climb the tree?

Yes you hunt out of it. You use a line mans rope when you're ascending the tree. Then you hook into the tree with a tether and bridge system. It's easy to maneuver to shoot around the tree in most any direction. You need to have some sort of platform established. Most people use either screw in steps or some kind a tree steps that are tethered to the tree. It's very comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                I haven't ever tried one but it looks as though you could be limited on which direction you could shoot at any given moment and somewhat time consuming to get into and get situated. I'm glad you found something you like and if it works for you that's awesome.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I could maneuver in most any direction to shoot. You just stand up lean out on the belt and pivot. I think it actually gives you more options than a traditional stand.

Comment

Originally posted by scoutman View Post
                  Way to go brother, been hunting in a treesaddle since 08. People don't know what they are missing, usually same ones that say they don't go to stand till they can see to walk, code for scared of the darkí*½í¸Just kidding

Thanks man. When I first heard of the system I didn't Skoff at it. Instead I researched it and found something that I thought would work. The mistake people make is not being open-minded to try new things. I think its an error people make in life in general.

Comment

How much do they cost if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                      How much do they cost if you don't mind me asking.

$325 for the Guidos Web.

Comment

A lot of guys up in the northeast swear by tree saddles. Possibly because most hunt public land or often-trespassed private land, making taking a stand in and out each hunt a hassle. I've watched several videos of these things in action and it looks pretty legit. Never heard anyone who has tried one say anything other than "where has this been all my life?" too.

Comment

Do you get into it on the ground or after you're where you want to be in the tree?

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Gonna research this thing. Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                              X