Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astros playing @ Tropicana Field?

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
    Where did I say they caused the flood??? Please point it out. Wait, I dont care what you have to say you piece of ****.

**** dude... maybe this internet social media thing isn't for you right now.
    Last edited by Smart; 08-30-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Sorry to all for my outburst. It was uncalled for.

Comment

Sorry to all for my outburst. It was uncalled for.
        IMO your original comments are justifiable and understood under the circumstances. TBH is better than this and I for one commend you on this post. Allegiance and fan bases aside, it takes a big man to say he's sorry on a public forum.

God bless you and all those affected by the events of the past week. Prayers for eventual healing and rebuilding of lives.

Comment

Where did I say they caused the flood??? Please point it out. Wait, I dont care what you have to say you piece of ****.
          Calm down nobody attacking you.

Comment

A logical debate occurs when a group of people can have and express their ideas between one another without fear of humiliation, insult or sarcasm.

An emotional response is insinuating someone is dense (synonym for dense is stupid) for expressing an opinion that is different from yours.
            I put down what I thought, (which was that I thought both teams messed it up) didn't blame either team in particular and was jumped (probably because I was naive enough to put which team I root for).

Thank you for reminding me why I shouldn't post on topics like this.

Below I have put definitions and synonyms for words some may have trouble with.

Debate - a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward

Dense synonyms: stupid, unintelligent, ignorant, brainless, mindless, foolish, slow, witless, simpleminded, empty-headed, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic; More

Naive - showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment

I will go back to watching the Astros and only commenting on deer pics and such, and hoping for a good season ahead. And wishing the best and sending prayers up for the many affected by the hurricane.

If you want to respond to this, don't waste your time I won't see it.

Comment

Working...
            X