Steiner Binoc's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steiner Binoc's

Anyone have a pair of Steiner's? I have a chance to buy a pair of 8x30's for about 175$ new and need some feedback if anyone has tryed them in the field. Or should a save up and buy a better pair. Ive had a set of bushnell's that are 10years old and have needed an up grade for some time.

my son and i have used them for years they are great and steiners customer service has been great to us also!! wade

Comment

I have the 10x50 predators and they are awesome

Comment

I have the 8 x 40 Safari model and love 'em. They are focus free also, I will never own another pair of bino's with thumb wheel focus.

Comment

I have a pair of 8X56 steiners. They have incredible light gathering ability. You cannot go wrong with Steiners. Their customer service is great. Anytime I have had a problem( which is not often) I just send them in with a note and they repair them for free

Comment

buy 'em, I've had my 8X30 Predators for Four years now and the've never let me down, crystal clear and in focus every time!! My dad just bought him a new pair of 8X30's also and is very pleased, and my brother-in-law has had his military style for around 8 yrs!! You can't go wrong with any Steiners you purchase!!

Drew

Comment

I have the 8 X 30 predators and they are great for daytime use. Low light situations I'm not that pleased (of course I've had the opportunity to look through huntingfanatics 8X56's, no comparison) Speaking on that, HF can I borrow yours again???

Comment

I also have the 8 x 30 Predators and love them. Been using them for 3 or 4 years now. I would jump at the chance to get them for $175.

Comment

The sportsmans guide has some auto focus 9x40's for $199.00

Comment

I've had my pair of 8x30 Steiner Raleighs for 14 years now and I absolutely love them. They are great for glassing, light enough to carry when bowhunting and crystal clear with no interior fogging.

The only complaint I have had with them is that they have a little bit too small of an objective lens for hunting hogs at night under the full moon.

Comment

I'll take my steiner's over just about anything, especially when you consider the price and never having to touch a focus knob.

They simply rock!

Comment

I use the Steiner Bighorns and I love them. That will be the best $175 you will ever spend.

Comment

Working...
                        X