No announcement yet.

Seller Refusing to Sign Over Car Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No updates as of yet. He's getting an appointment with FCampbells legal assistance. Will update when I find out more.
    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

See you on Judge Judy.

Comment

What does a Carfacts say about the truck? That's pulling all the info together and I recall has a title search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe we need to take a road trip!! I'm so mad about the way things are going in our state and country that I'm ready to kick somebody's ***

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
            Maybe we need to take a road trip!! I'm so mad about the way things are going in our state and country that I'm ready to kick somebody's ***
            Call me Billy. I'll go with you...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                Have your son take a few more of his buddies from his unit and they can sort it out themselves.
                Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                These are the types of people who need a 4" grinder taken to their shins.
                Originally posted by KLWoodall View Post
                An Infantry Platoon Sergeant, Squad Leader and fire team should be able to handle this "out of court".
                Originally posted by BIGTERRY75 View Post
                Go Kick his but really well.
                Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                Text him back to tell him that the error was actually on the bank, and they gave him the extra cash ... let's meet to get this deal finished ... go Bernadell on his arse!
                Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                Tell him let's meet and I'll settle up. Bring 2 friends who are trustworthy and when he gets there, hand him the bill of sale and demand his money back now.

Then get it back.

Bill of sale must be there for cash to change hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                Originally posted by WCB View Post
                Call me Billy. I'll go with you...
                Sure are a lot of computer cowboys on here. How many guys do you intend to take with you when you meet? 2, 3, 10? What if you do meet and he has 4, 6, or 20 of his buddies? What if he really is a horrible person and pulls a gun on you? You still going to fight him, teach him a lesson, etc. If he has no qualms about pulling a scam like this, would you put it past him to teach YOU a lesson or bring his buddies to get the money that he think is owed. He'll, maybe he is going to rob you of everything you have, take the bill of sale and take back his truck.

Also, don't you think that would be a little illegal? Assault, battery, etc. Let's day you did teach him a lesson and you whipped his ***. Now he sues you in civil court and has the bruises, cuts, lacerations, etc to prove it.

I understand that what he is doing is wrong, but does two wrongs make a right? Why not not through the legal channels to sort it out. It just amazes me how many ****** fighters on this site that look for the opportunity to go fist-a-cuffs on someone else. It amazes me how many people speak without thinking about what they are saying. Almost like they want to hear themself talk.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                  Sure are a lot of computer cowboys on here. How many guys do you intend to take with you when you meet? 2, 3, 10? What if you do meet and he has 4, 6, or 20 of his buddies? What if he really is a horrible person and pulls a gun on you? You still going to fight him, teach him a lesson, etc. If he has no qualms about pulling a scam like this, would you put it past him to teach YOU a lesson or bring his buddies to get the money that he think is owed. He'll, maybe he is going to rob you of everything you have, take the bill of sale and take back his truck.

Also, don't you think that would be a little illegal? Assault, battery, etc. Let's day you did teach him a lesson and you whipped his ***. Now he sues you in civil court and has the bruises, cuts, lacerations, etc to prove it.

I understand that what he is doing is wrong, but does two wrongs make a right? Why not not through the legal channels to sort it out. It just amazes me how many ****** fighters on this site that look for the opportunity to go fist-a-cuffs on someone else. It amazes me how many people speak without thinking about what they are saying. Almost like they want to hear themself talk.
                  Thank you for that sound advice. Golden.

You internet tough guys settle down!

Comment

Seller Refusing to Sign Over Car Title

Get over yourself. I wouldn't actually or most likely none of these guys would. I do know a few guys who would, but that's another matter. Ironic that you want to talk about computer "cowboys", when you're the one on the horse. I am absolutely amazed that you multi-quoted and took seriously any of this. I do agree completely with your last statement though.
                    Last edited by Graysonhogs; 08-24-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Thank you for that sound advice. Golden.

You internet tough guys settle down!
                      We should learn from the Master and do it covertly. Just funning.

Comment

I've got no advice other than repeat all the hindsight advice that isn't really useful in this situation.

I am curious how it turns out... hence the post to keep it in my feed.

I hope it works out the for the young man. That is a lot of money that is in jeopardy.

Comment

None of them would do this. If they are the type they'd already probably be incarcerated or were smart enough not to go about it in a way that would lead right back to them. Folks that are serious don't speak on it to avoid getting locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
                            None of them would do this. If they are the type they'd already probably be incarcerated or were smart enough not to go about it in a way that would lead right back to them. Folks that are serious don't speak on it to avoid getting locked up.

Word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

yup, just wanna hear myself talk.

Lighten up Francis

Comment

What seems strange to me is the guy is pretty calm for someone who says he got shorted $1100 and no longer has his truck. Most people wouldn't start a text with "hey bud" after that. Doesn't sound surprised at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X