No announcement yet.

Was a little hot today but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent most of the day under my house ( pier and beam ) running water and drain lines.

Comment

Filled feeders at lease, yes it was hot. Glad we were done by noon

Comment

At the lease... filled feeders... unfortunately the hubby still hasn't been released to lift more than 10 pounds after back surgery so anyone who saw the man standing around while his wife loaded 50# bags of corn in Brady this morning, that was why... lol

Comment

I got in my attic last Sat in the afternoon

Not doing that again anytime soon

Only up there 15-20min and came out soaked like someone sprayed me with a firehose

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Only good till ya pass out.

Just ask the feller in the middle. You'll never handle the heat the same after that.
            <-------<<
            Yes sir not fun at all. Welded h-braces until 2:00 pm. 103 degrees is tough much less being under a hood while its that hot.

Comment

Was definitely the warmest day in a few weeks up here. Hit 90 and was humid!

Had a shower this afternoon and rode around the farm for a while. The ususal deer and turkeys were out, along with lots of doves, and quite a few teal. Life is good!
              Attached Files

Comment

Wife got on the Zero Turn mower this morning at about 7:45 and I got on the DR Trimmer... took a break for lunch for a couple hours, then I went back out and took over the mowing... Just got out of the shower and ate warmed over leftovers for supper about 30 minutes ago... Yessir it was HOOOOTTT today! Tomorrow's chore after church is to finish trellising my blackberries so I can trim them and them mow/weed around them... That'll be it for yard work for a week or so...

Comment

Stretched 2000 feet of barbed wire fence at the ranch in 98 degree heat today.... with a torn tendon in my arm to top it off. Surgery Wednesday. Had to get it done before recovery

Comment

Just walked outside for a few minutes and instantly started sweating and it's 10:00pm

Comment

Worked on the barndo today just like I always do on my days off. It wasn't as bad as the past several weeks. I drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.

Comment

Barely made it to 90 today (92). My 9 yr old mowed the front, while i took a shower. That's good parenting!

Comment

Got home from work yesterday. Looked at my mower on the way in. Grabbed a cold beer. Plopped in my recliner and drank said beer. That was it.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            Got home from work yesterday. Looked at my mower on the way in. Grabbed a cold beer. Plopped in my recliner and drank said beer. That was it.
                            That right there is a smart man!!

Bet you've never been called that before...

Comment

And at work for round 2. Only 4/5 of us here though. Out of 800 employees that aint bad. Real quiet and the AC is kickin!!

Comment

Yep, yard work at one of our larger properties, from sun up

--------------------------
                                Nombre, Shut up!
                                GO SPURS GO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X