McGregor vs Mayweather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D12 View Post
    Hasn't fought an Irish UFC fighter almost half his age with an endless gas tank and a hammer of a left. Mayweather will get his old *** knocked out
    He's never shown an endless gas tank. Quite the opposite actually.

Comment

All the lead up videos this week sure make it look like Floyd way under prepared.

Comment

My thoughts on the fight? YouTube.

I'll catch it all there afterwards, if there is anything worth catching.

Comment

I'm not saying anything BUT .... this kinda makes sense with all of the "talk" going on at the press conferences

Comment

I see a lot of people comparing Mac's endurance to the Diaz fight. That fight was 170 lbs not 155... If your going to compare endurance then look at a fight where he was fighting at HIS weight... The Max Holloway fight for example, where he dominated for 3 rounds with plenty left in the tank!

Comment

K
              Last edited by TXBRASS; 08-22-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

How about posting a credible news site?

Comment

Tie

Comment

I'm starting to lean towards Connor putting him to sleep.
                    I honestly want to watch but can't convince myself its worth $80.00. My buddy wants to get it at his house and split it up between a group of us so I may end up doing that.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got a text from a buddy that saidTMZ is reporting that McGreggor fractured his hand. I looked around on the web and couldn't find anything about it.
                      Anyone else heard about this?

Comment

Scratch that it was a prank.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                          I just got a text from a buddy that saidTMZ is reporting that McGreggor fractured his hand. I looked around on the web and couldn't find anything about it.

http://www.TMZ.com/define.php?term=McGregor%20Boxers%20Racture%20Trai ning

Comment

The text is a joke..You must have not clicked the link with the text.

Comment

Originally posted by D12 View Post
                              Well after talking to the toughest dude I know. He says as much as he likes the Irish they are light years apart in skill level. He said mayweather is the best counter puncher in the world. But he also said he doesn't think mayweather has the power to knockout Connor. So will go the distance but will be a landslide on points. So I Stand Corrected fellas.

Hopefully it doesn't become scripted WWE to make it dramatic and lay the ground work fight#2

I am stilling pulling for the Irish.
                              This is correct. The leprechaun will get his arse beat.

Comment

Scratch that it was a prank.

LOL I know what you were just looking at.....I got it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X