McGregor vs Mayweather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    oh i agree, how many of those mma fights ended via the pin?
    Lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
      My money is on the Irish.
      X2

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
        True but it has no place in this argument and just shows lack of combat sports knowledge. Just like the people saying Floyd has never been hit as hard as Connor hits which is complete BS.

Connor knocks people out because his timing is near perfect and he is accurate. He doesn't have a sledge hammer on his arm.
        I hear ya.

I cannot believe so many people think Connor is going to win this. He will not be able touch Mayweather. This will not be competitive in the least bit.

Having said that, I hope that Connor can shock the world somehow, because I really do want him to win. But it aint gonna happen folks. Mayweather is going to make him look stupid. And they both will be laughing with each other all the way to the bank.

Comment

If Connor fights unorthodox and frustrates mayweather and sees the opening to drop that hammer of a left it could be a show stopper! I would like to see them just throw down in the middle of the ring. But won't happen. so should be interesting to see who gets mad first

Comment

So from the majority of post here many think Connor will not even touch Floyd..... how many of y'all wanna put money on that....I'm not saying Connor will win, but it's just plain silly to think he's not gonna land any shots.

Comment

I'll just be happy to see someone get Ko'd!

Comment

Originally posted by D12 View Post
                If Connor fights unorthodox and frustrates mayweather and sees the opening to drop that hammer of a left it could be a show stopper! I would like to see them just throw down in the middle of the ring. But won't happen. so should be interesting to see who gets mad first
                Do you know how many PROFESSIONAL boxers have been waiting to "see an opening" against Mayweather?

McG aint special
                Last edited by jer_james; 08-18-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                  So from the majority of post here many think Connor will not even touch Floyd..... how many of y'all wanna put money on that....I'm not saying Connor will win, but it's just plain silly to think he's not gonna land any shots.
                  So if Connor lands 1 punch, you win the bet?

Look, I'm not saying than Connor is going to go 0-200 in punches. He will land some, but not many. All I'm saying is that he is going to be doing a lot more swingin' & missin' that he is landing.

I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                    So if Connor lands 1 punch, you win the bet?

Look, I'm not saying than Connor is going to go 0-200 in punches. He will land some, but not many. All I'm saying is that he is going to be doing a lot more swingin' & missin' that he is landing.

I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Has anyone seen how many times Mac has called the result of his fight? I think he has called what round he was going to knock his opponent out 4 times... He is saying 2nd round KO on this deal now that they changed it to 8oz gloves. DOUBTFUL but HOPEFUL!... For some reason I like the cocky little Irishman!

Comment

Remember the look on Conner's face when Diaz was pointing and laughing after he tagged McG with a sold shot? I do, cause I have it recorded and have watched that ending sequence multiple times. I enjoyed watching Conner get humbled. That being said, I would be ecstatic just to see McG humble Mayweather with 1 solid shot, even if he loses but has a moment where he tags MW and makes him look wobbled and scared. Problem is, I am not spending my money on it because I have always refused to spend money on boxing, especially MW. And I figure I would be extra ****** if i spent $100 to watch MW run around and mock McG, making him look stupid. To be clear, i don't like either one, but I absolutely despise MW.

Comment

Most boxers have a hard time going toe to toe high intensity. That's what made butter bean so dang tuff. It's going to be interesting !!

Comment

McGregor by KO 2nd rd 1:30.

Comment

McGregor Wins it

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                Do you know how many PROFESSIONAL boxers have been waiting to "see an opening" against Mayweather?

McG aint special
                                Hasn't fought an Irish UFC fighter almost half his age with an endless gas tank and a hammer of a left. Mayweather will get his old *** knocked out

Comment

Working...
                                X