X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more time!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Lookin for spots down south this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        One more time!

This may be my last trip of the season as well. If it is that’s ok (ok as it can be anyway). I’ve had a banner year.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          Lookin for spots down south this weekend!
          Feel free to bring an extra for me
          Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          This may be my last trip of the season as well. If it is that’s ok (ok as it can be anyway). I’ve had a banner year.
          I can't complain. Saw lots of animals and had plenty of young legal deer in range. Killed my biggest whitetail to date and did it with a bow. Shanked 2 pigs but need to kill 200.

Son graduated to hunting alone and got it his tag filled. My wife on the other hand bow hunted nearly all year and didn't close. It's been 8 years since she picked up archery and hasn't killed anything but a little red wagon.

She's a couple 100 yards away with a muzzle loader and her 308 (pigs).

Comment

This was the first weekend I’ve been home in 4+ months and it SUCKED. I was so bored.

I cannot wait to get back to the lease and start getting ready for next season. Things at the lease are getting better and better.

Comment

Got Tom the lease this weekend, first since the big freeze.

3" of water in the camp house! What a mess. No closeting day duck hunting or pigs for me. Much more work then I was expecting.

Got the water cut off and fixed the pipe. Now for it to dry out. Ughhhhh.

Comment

Well according to my lease boss the bucks are already sprouting antlers, some with as much as 4". Might be a good time to get a 2018 - 2019 thread started. With all the moisture we've had this year things are setting up for another great season.

Comment

Does anyone hunt around Harrison county? How is the herd? Any good bucks in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregray1212 View Post
                    Does anyone hunt around Harrison county? How is the herd? Any good bucks in the area?

No deer there at all... if you want success look west.

Seriously
                    Friend of mine killed a 215” Non typical a few years ago in Harrison Co. #2 all time record for the county. Even got questioned on here for being killed illegal [emoji849]
                    I hunt a few bordering counties and have no desire to hunt else where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has any one heard of any openings on a lease near the Barnes, Chester area? Possibly Moscow?

Comment

Bucks are starting to finally come in to corn again. About 4” of bone growing so far around Gregg, Marion and Cass counties from what I’ve had show up.
                        My 1 acre plot of cow peas doing pretty good. Should have sprayed it first though for weeds but it’ll work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X