No announcement yet.

2017-2018 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patiently waiting to get in a stand and hunt Friday-sunday.. This weekend is setting up to be great, I cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      I got permission from the hunter to post

San Jacinto County

Man that is an awesome buck!!! Congrats to ur buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
        Just had a pair of dogs run through my set. Lovely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I feel your frustration. Three dogs ruined a hunt opening weekend. Have two more on camera, one with a collar. Had three more last weekend laying in front of one of my stands and when I walked up on them while pulling cards, they barked and growled at me. Warning shot with my sidearm got them running.

Comment

I’m in. Got the new camera ready for some action. I hope something shows.

Comment

I'm in it's late but I found my tree, time to see if anything wants to come out and play in Smith County

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
              I'm in it's late but I found my tree, time to see if anything wants to come out and play in Smith County

Nice...good luck

Comment

I have 3 does and a big buck hung up out of range

Comment

Six does tonight, but couldn't buy a hot one.

Comment

I pulled these off video from tonight. Sorry it was very low light.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
                      I pulled these off video from tonight. Sorry it was very low light.

Nice

Comment

im heading up to the panhandle for the quail opener. I know... I know... passing up the best looking weekend. I will hunt hard next week.

Comment

Hunted at my brothers place in Henderson County last evening. Had 5 bucks come by me last night grunting and chasing does. Two ended up fighting twice for several minutes. No shooters.

Driving home today at high noon took a picture of this buck right off hwy 79 in the middle school of a big hayfield in between Oakwood and Buffalo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Live in Fannin County. Plenty of acorns and put some doe estrus at the corner post bout 60 yards to my right. 2nd pick. Acorns all over the place. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2125.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	24515396Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2126.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	24515397

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                              Hunted at my brothers place in Henderson County last evening. Had 5 bucks come by me last night grunting and chasing does. Two ended up fighting twice for several minutes. No shooters.

Driving home today at high noon took a picture of this buck right off hwy 79 in the middle school of a big hayfield in between Oakwood and Buffalo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                              I love driving that stretch of road. Always strikes me as being a place to see some great bucks- like that one- out and about.

Comment

I cannot wait for tomorrow. I cannot wait for tomorrow. I cannot wait for tomorrow. I cannot wait for tomorrow. I cannot wait for tomorrow. I cannot wait for tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X