No announcement yet.

Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going say it again, if you don't get blood work done, it will really make you sick
    My dr did not and my blood pressure shot through the roof!! And I had to do 6 weeks of fluebodemy in a hospital
    Sex drive was great
    The medical results were awful

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      I don't know why ANY doctor prescribes male HRT every 2 weeks. Research testosterone half life. 2 weeks apart is a roller coaster for your hormones.
      My doctor did. After the first 10cc bottle, I was up from 150 to 875.

Comment

I got the BioT pellets 12 of them. My T level went from 270 to 1270 in a month. I’m a mad man!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
          My doctor did. After the first 10cc bottle, I was up from 150 to 875.
          You're probably on Test Cypionate. It's half life is 8 days, so it's efficacy is @ 50% by day 8. By day 14 it's down to about 15%. That's awful. You should do another injection @ half life, or sooner. The vast majority of people will be irrationally emotional (no I don't mean "roid rage") having their hormone levels swinging that far up & down.

Comment

You're probably on Test Cypionate. It's half life is 8 days, so it's efficacy is @ 50% by day 8. By day 14 it's down to about 15%. That's awful. You should do another injection @ half life, or sooner. The vast majority of people will be irrationally emotional (no I don't mean "roid rage") having their hormone levels swinging that far up & down.

This is perfect information. I actually pin twice a week to keep levels consistent. Once every two weeks is not what a doc should be prescribing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Haven't had any problems.

Comment

You're not the "norm" in this scenario. That's a big plus as you only have to get a shot 1/2 as often as the "norm"!

Comment

Do you mind me asking what you mean then. I am a every two week guy do to what my copay went to so I am curious.

Comment

Pinning more frequently keeps your test levels consistent as opposed to being on an up and down rollercoaster ride. By the time you get to that second week all that test you took before is almost or completely gone. You want levels consistent. Hormones switching from up to down is not why you want test. You want to feel better all the time.

Comment

It may be working how your doing it but I promise it’s not the way it’s supposed to be administered.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                        Pinning more frequently keeps your test levels consistent as opposed to being on an up and down rollercoaster ride. By the time you get to that second week all that test you took before is almost or completely gone. You want levels consistent. Hormones switching from up to down is not why you want test. You want to feel better all the time.

Oh I get it 100%.. it's only time and money. I am just curious what symptoms I should be looking for. I am asked every time how do I feel and honestly at this point I'm not sure. I answer all is good but I am just looking for what I should be looking for.

Comment

Are you doing the shots yourself? If so just split the dose you’re doing now and do it weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                            Are you doing the shots yourself? If so just split the dose you’re doing now and do it weekly.

Unfortunately no. I will get it figured out. I am just in a rut and was curious to what other guys have going. Thanks for the input!

Comment

How far in between injections are you getting checked? The closer to the injection date means the higher the number. Have it drawn at the 2 week mark if, you're doing it every 2 wks. This will give you an accurate reading.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                                Unfortunately no. I will get it figured out. I am just in a rut and was curious to what other guys have going. Thanks for the input!
                                Currently on 200 mg weekly. I inject 100 mg on Mon and Thurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X