Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Yes. Really kicks in day two.

Weird. I’ve never been able to realize a benefit from B12, although it appears I’m always low.

Comment

I’m thinking testosterone therapy needs to be mandatory for most 30 and younger these days.
      In the last couple days ( at the fire station ) I had to drive a million dollar truck all the way to the other side of town to change the battery in a smoke detector. I was hoping to find a little old lady in need but instead I found a 25-30 year old male with his wife and 2 kids. Neither had any idea about a detector. Then, we stopped at an Autozone to do a pre plan on the building and there was another 20+year old having another grown man install his windshield wipers. Either men need to actually raise their kids despite a bad marriage or the T shot and school bullies need to be mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        I’m thinking testosterone therapy needs to be mandatory for most 30 and younger these days.
        In the last couple days ( at the fire station ) I had to drive a million dollar truck all the way to the other side of town to change the battery in a smoke detector. I was hoping to find a little old lady in need but instead I found a 25-30 year old male with his wife and 2 kids. Neither had any idea about a detector. Then, we stopped at an Autozone to do a pre plan on the building and there was another 20+year old having another grown man install his windshield wipers. Either men need to actually raise their kids despite a bad marriage or the T shot and school bullies need to be mandatory
        But haven't you heard?? According to CNN, MSNBC and the fruitcakes on the left masculinity is a mental disorder..

I had to show a 35 year old fella, who was covered in tats from the neck down, how to change a flat last year.... Bad parenting..
        Last edited by PondPopper; 02-07-2023, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
          having been tested and show that I am on the lower side but not "low enough" for my doctor to put my on a regiment.
          Lose weight, eat better, exercise..

What you guys suggest.. Try a low T place? or try a supplement?
          Dr. Jordan Grant
          Paris Urology
          Paris, Texas

All done via telemedicine. You won't be turned down and he is the best in the nation. You'll thank me later, I guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            I switched to the LowTcenter here in north Fort Worth. Other than the slowness off the supplying pharmacy the system is working well so far. The increase in wellness and energy is worth stabbing myself with three needles a week.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk
            Dr. Jordan Grant
            Paris Urology
            Paris, Texas

All done via telemedicine. You won't be turned down and he is the best in the nation. You'll thank me later, I guarantee.

Comment

Working...
            X