Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
    I did my first injection today. The needle goes in easy....the shot itself hurts! Still sore 15 hours later!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You will get used to it. Make sure you alternate legs every week, but the muscles will get used to it, mine don't get sore anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
      You will get used to it. Make sure you alternate legs every week, but the muscles will get used to it, mine don't get sore anymore.

How long before you notice a difference? I did a half ml yesterday. The doctor said I'd probably be around .75 ml/week to get me where I'm supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
        How long before you notice a difference? I did a half ml yesterday. The doctor said I'd probably be around .75 ml/week to get me where I'm supposed to be.

I inject .9cc weekly and I notice a big difference. I've been on testosterone therapy for several years now so hard to say how soon you notice a difference. Probably a week or so for your body to adjust, but your levels should go up pretty quick after the injection.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
          I inject .9cc weekly and I notice a big difference. I've been on testosterone therapy for several years now so hard to say how soon you notice a difference. Probably a week or so for your body to adjust, but your levels should go up pretty quick after the injection.

Thanks!

Comment

I'm 47 and I just tested at a 232. It looks like my Dr. is going to be willing to give me the shots or set me up with a script. As has been said, BCBS doesn't cover the pellets.

I think I'm going to give this a try and see what happens. I do work out 3-4 days a week and my diet isn't perfect, but it has gotten alot better.

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
              Have either of you noticed any benefits from lipo c? from the reading I’ve found online most say it’s just snake oil.
              I do see a change for about three days after the shot. Alert and Metabolism increase, but I react to B12 shots really well and the LIPO C is basically half a shot of B12.

I would say try and see how it effects you.

LWR2

Comment

Originally posted by twobittxn View Post
                I'm 47 and I just tested at a 232. It looks like my Dr. is going to be willing to give me the shots or set me up with a script. As has been said, BCBS doesn't cover the pellets.

I think I'm going to give this a try and see what happens. I do work out 3-4 days a week and my diet isn't perfect, but it has gotten alot better.
                With United Healthcare, Sam's is $11 for my test injections, and 25 cents each for the syringes.

Comment

Originally posted by LWR2 View Post
                  I do see a change for about three days after the shot. Alert and Metabolism increase, but I react to B12 shots really well and the LIPO C is basically half a shot of B12.

I would say try and see how it effects you.

LWR2
                  Probably will do that. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                    Curious if anyone here has had a Doc prescribed based off of symptoms and with a low normal? ie 550 and just feeling crappy and all the other symptoms, everything else anatomy wise is normal as well
                    I spoke with my primary care physician about testo about a month ago. He told me he rarely treats to what the "number" is but rather the symptoms. He said he has guys in the 750s that feel like crap, etc and guys in the high 200s who feel great with no problem areas. So in other words dont get stuck on what "normal" is or isnt. Im towards the low end of normal and based on our conversation he didnt think I needed it just yet. Good luck.

Comment

went a few weeks ago and came back at 420 + and 450ish. Free T was 6-7 on both. had my 2nd week of injections today.

Comment

My starting dose is 1cc every two weeks. I think I'm going to follow the advice here and split that into 0.5cc once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by twobittxn View Post
                          My starting dose is 1cc every two weeks. I think I'm going to follow the advice here and split that into 0.5cc once a week.
                          I have a friend who does his injections every 2 weeks. He is wired and kicking *** the first week and by the next Monday he won't leave his desk and is moody. I do mine .5 cc/ week and do them every Friday morning. I peak out and feel my best on Monday and start crashing on Wednesday.

Comment

I've been doing 1cc every two weeks of Cypionate injection for few months. First couple months it seemed to really help. After first 3 months went back and had gone from 180 to around 400. Doc said that was in acceptable range and if not any higher after few more months might go up a lil. Seems like over last couple months have gone back down with getting tired and just not recovering from workouts and such (I don't mean really hard workouts either. First couple months I was recovering in 2 days from 1 1/2 hour workouts in the BJJ gym. Not now!). Last 3 times I've taken it, I swear over the next 4 or 5 days I'm almost worse. Tired and sore with aches that don't easily heal. The last few days before shot, I'm almost feeling better than the first few days after shot. Gonna schedule an appointment next week with Doc again. Just curious if anyone else had anything similar? Thanks

Comment

Have any of y'all had issues with hair loss after you started on TRT?

Comment

Originally posted by Rancho View Post
                                Have any of y'all had issues with hair loss after you started on TRT?
                                No, but the other day (2 days post injection) my frikkin nipples were hurting like hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X