Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
    Who do you see to get HCG??? PM if ya don't want to make it public.
    My Urologist prescribed it. HCG is used to help you get making swimmers since 90% of those on Test treatment are infertile (some take longer/shorter times than others). So if fertility is still an option, and you want to use Test, they will add HCG to the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
      My Urologist prescribed it. HCG is used to help you get making swimmers since 90% of those on Test treatment are infertile (some take longer/shorter times than others). So if fertility is still an option, and you want to use Test, they will add HCG to the mix.
      No thanks, 4 kids is enough. Lol

Comment

Hmm...I would like to get HCG but don't want kids...you guys think my PCP will give me a prescription? Or do I have to go to a urologist?

Comment

[QUOTE=TX CHICKEN;13189153][B]I am in Nederland ( just south of Beaumont) but travel to Houston frequently. Thanks for the advice and I am definitely going to look into it.

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
            Hmm...I would like to get HCG but don't want kids...you guys think my PCP will give me a prescription? Or do I have to go to a urologist?
            Hit the local golds gym and find the roided out dude, he can get you hcg lol.

Comment

Well, I gave my self injections for the first time. Thankfully my buddy's wife was a nurse in the Air Force so she came over and walked me through it but made me inject myself. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Comment

Well, I gave my self injections for the first time. Thankfully my buddy's wife was a nurse in the Air Force so she came over and walked me through it but made me inject myself. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

I took allergy shots for years as a kid, they never hurt or bothered me at all but I only successfully gave my own shot twice. It’s dumb but I couldn’t do it....

Comment

It gets a lot easier pretty quick, I shoot a 25 g 5/8 inch needle on the outside upper thigh. New doctor switched me to that from a bigger needle lower in the middle of my thigh. MUCH more comfortable with the smaller needle and new positioning. Would HIGHLY recommend looking into it. I shoot myself twice a week and the whole process takes less than 3 minutes now.

Comment

Any one give themselves SQ injections in the stomach? What gauge and length needle do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                      Any one give themselves SQ injections in the stomach? What gauge and length needle do you use?

Yes I do bud not sure on size but it looks like the same needles that drug users use [emoji15]and does not hurt one bit very easy to do and use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                        I give myself HCG sub-q with 25 guage/ 5/8”

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                          I'm on pellets. My Testosterone was 466 doc. says I'm higher than most 30-40 yr. olds was 70 at the time, Nurse practictioner took it a week later and it's 615. luckily for me it averaged out at 540 so I got the pellets and I'm now on a estrogen blocker and have my energy back. Working out has been a live style for me...
                          I'm on pellets also. I started taking testosterone back when I was about 25, my results were a 118. I did injections on and off for about 5 years and they worked good but I hated the up and down feeling, and how hard it is for me to find the 1cc viles all the time. (insurance only covers those for monthly supply the way my prescription is written). But at the first of this year I started hearing some guys at work and the gym talk about pellets so I wanted to try and so far love them. No up and down feeling and I don't have to give my self a shot weekly or go fill prescriptions. I've lost about 30 lbs too.

Comment

34 and came back at 324. Just got a prescription of test hcg and anastrozale. I should have it Monday I guess to start

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                              34 and came back at 324. Just got a prescription of test hcg and anastrozale. I should have it Monday I guess to start
                              Im 30 years old and Ive been tested twice. Once was 270 and the second was 310. The doctor said that they dont do anything unless they have 2 consecutive tests at I think 280 or below. I think I need to see somebody else.

Comment

Who do yall go see for a test? I haven't been to a doctor in years. And do you have to go monthly? I'm interested in it but I'll be paying cash and not really interested If I have to pay a doctor $75 a month for a script, and $75/ month for the medicine.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X