Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
    I have been feeling extremely fatigued and seen a significant weight gain the last 6 months (working out and eating well). I had some regular blood work done and asked my regular dr to check my Testosterone and it came out at 320. I am 47 and he says that is normal and within the regular range. Are most you getting referred by your dr or going straight to a Urologist?

You’re the perfect candidate with that low a number. You just gotta do your online research and find a dr that does trt. Yes it is part of getting old but dr’s and pharmaceutical companies don’t want you active and healthy. It cuts into their profits lol. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am in Nederland ( just south of Beaumont) but travel to Houston frequently. Thanks for the advice and I am definitely going to look into it.

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
      You’re the perfect candidate with that low a number. You just gotta do your online research and find a dr that does trt. Yes it is part of getting old but dr’s and pharmaceutical companies don’t want you active and healthy. It cuts into their profits lol. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
        If you have PPO, straight to the Urologist. My PCP, even though I was low told me, "It's just part of getting older". When I told my Urologist that, he chuckled and said, "That's Dr. talk for, you are needing something out of my comfort zone to manage." I knew more than the dang'd PCP.
        I have a PPO so I am going to look for a dr here in Beaumont and if not here then Houston.
        Thanks

Comment

Testosterone Therapy

Originally posted by Neck View Post
          Your friend trapped on an island all by himself? [emoji3]

The day I said I do I’ve been trapped on an island all by myself and handgala.

Once or twice a week a heavenly Angle comes out of the clouds when she doesn’t cramps or a headache to take the controls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Black Ice; 02-16-2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Just found out my insurance will only cover if below 280. Any of y'all pay out of pocket? Curious as to how much it might be without ins.

Comment

Just found out my insurance will only cover if below 280. Any of y'all pay out of pocket? Curious as to how much it might be without ins.

PM inbound to you

Comment

Clomid was out of pocket any where from $60 to $80 at CVS (later would find out it's cheaper at Sams)

Tesostoerone, from Sams.....$11

HCG private pharmacy was $175

Comment

Clomid was out of pocket any where from $60 to $80 at CVS (later would find out it's cheaper at Sams)

Tesostoerone, from Sams.....$11

HCG private pharmacy was $175

My 10 cc vial is $75
                  And
                  HCG Vial is $75
                  Can't remember what tamoxifen costs

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                    My 10 cc vial is $75
                    And
                    HCG Vial is $75

Walgreens and a goodrx coupon and I'm at 45 for a 10ml bottle of T

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                      Walgreens and a goodrx coupon and I'm at 45 for a 10ml bottle of T

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Curious as to where it comes from on the test could ya please shoot me a PM of that sir

Comment

Today I had my first set of Test and HCG injections......now I have to do them myself....
                        I have always been very afraid of needles. For me, it is much easier to give myself a shot that to take one from someone else. The first time I gave myself one, I was all worked up and hem hawed around for about 30 minutes. Then when I did it I barely felt anything. I have tried different areas and I like to mix it up. I do it in the thigh with a 1" pin and in the glute with a 1.5" pin. I prefer the thigh simply because you can see it and its just a little more convenient (especially for a fat boy).

Comment

My 10 cc vial is $75
                          And
                          HCG Vial is $75

What pharmacy chain had the HCG for $75?

Comment

What pharmacy chain had the HCG for $75?

Empower pharmacy in Houston

Comment

Empower pharmacy in Houston

Who do you see to get HCG??? PM if ya don't want to make it public.

Comment

following

Comment

Working...
                                X