No announcement yet.

Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on pellets. My Testosterone was 466 doc. says I'm higher than most 30-40 yr. olds was 70 at the time, Nurse practictioner took it a week later and it's 615. luckily for me it averaged out at 540 so I got the pellets and I'm now on a estrogen blocker and have my energy back. Working out has been a live style for me...

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      I like what Im reading. Is this a out of pocket place or will insurance pay for it?
      I'm on a high deductible so out of pocket. $200/no on my pretax HAD card.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
        Go see dr Larry Lipshultz off fannin behind NRG
        He's the man to see about low T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        THIS!
        He's my guy I use and will always recommend

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
          My Dr. Sent me to an endocrinologist. My insurance didn't cover me so I pay cash for the T and it's cost me less than $5 a wk for my shot.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

What endocrinologist did you see

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
            What endocrinologist did you see

It's called southern endocrinology. They ha e offices around the metroplex.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got my Lab results. At the end of a one week cycle my testosterone level was 610.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Switching from clomid to TRT injections + HCG next week. Hoping to get me to the 6-700's.

Comment

Just took my first injection of Testosterone Cypionate 200mg. See how it goes. Currently my T level is 245.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a middle aged gentleman friend tell me that his prostate doctor told him to masturbate daily to keep it exercised...like any other muscle or organ. Double duty daily exercise. Very theraputic. Free.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                      I had a middle aged gentleman friend tell me that his prostate doctor told him to masturbate daily to keep it exercised...like any other muscle or organ. Double duty daily exercise. Very theraputic. Free.99.
                      Your friend trapped on an island all by himself?

Comment

I’ve been taking injections for about a year now. Started out in the 300’s and have been as high as 1300. Now it’s around 800 and I feel good. I will tell you at 1300 you will shed some weight and keep it off.

Comment

Today I had my first set of Test and HCG injections......now I have to do them myself....

Comment

I have been feeling extremely fatigued and seen a significant weight gain the last 6 months (working out and eating well). I had some regular blood work done and asked my regular dr to check my Testosterone and it came out at 320. I am 47 and he says that is normal and within the regular range. Are most you getting referred by your dr or going straight to a Urologist?

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                              Today I had my first set of Test and HCG injections......now I have to do them myself....
                              If I can do it you can too. Just get them to show you how and do it with the nurse there the first time. Once you do it it gets much easier. This coming from a guy who does not like needles at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                                I have been feeling extremely fatigued and seen a significant weight gain the last 6 months (working out and eating well). I had some regular blood work done and asked my regular dr to check my Testosterone and it came out at 320. I am 47 and he says that is normal and within the regular range. Are most you getting referred by your dr or going straight to a Urologist?
                                If you have PPO, straight to the Urologist. My PCP, even though I was low told me, "It's just part of getting older". When I told my Urologist that, he chuckled and said, "That's Dr. talk for, you are needing something out of my comfort zone to manage." I knew more than the dang'd PCP.

Comment

Working...
                                X