Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to go see my doc tomorrow. Let's see what blood test reveals

Comment

Double whammy. Saw urologist yesterday to do the blood test and scheduled a snip for friday. 1 appointment to lose and gain back masculine feeling. But I'm still more nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin chairs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
        Double whammy. Saw urologist yesterday to do the blood test and scheduled a snip for friday. 1 appointment to lose and gain back masculine feeling. But I'm still more nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin chairs

Lol, been there. But my snip was done by Dr Mobely. It took ten minutes and I was back to work in 2 days. No stitches, no pain, no nada. He did Lt Gov. Patrick, while he was on the radio years ago.....did not phase him. That is why I went with him.

Comment

Test came back at 220 for a 34 year old. They said dr would discuss options friday at my snip appointment

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            i was never what my doctor would say was "low" but i was at the lower end of acceptable. I don't remember my exact numbers but they have gone up each of the last 2 years since I started doing crossfit, I will be getting my next test later this month and will dig up my old reports. I have always lifted but was never into squats/deadlift/cleans very much, there is no doubt in my mind that doing them 3-4 times a week have directly affected my T.
            Got my results back and I am at 558 right now at 39yo, I wanted to verify my old numbers but I can't find them at the house and I can't go back online and look. I know for a fact I was under 300 when I took my first test, I just can't remember if that was 2014 or 2015.

Comment

It was a bad idea starting T the same day as getting snipped. I'm still swollen and hurtin, and I'm already starting to wake up with the teenage side affect. Man that stings

Comment

Got my blood work results back. 285. I was referred to a urologist but they said they don't do TRT. Need to be referred to an endocrinologist. I have community first and I don't think I'm eligible to go see a private doc ( insurance is through my wife's work at university hospital and most docs on there are affiliated with the hospital). I might have to bite the bullet and pay out of pocket. Gonna call around tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
                  Got my blood work results back. 285. I was referred to a urologist but they said they don't do TRT. Need to be referred to an endocrinologist. I have community first and I don't think I'm eligible to go see a private doc ( insurance is through my wife's work at university hospital and most docs on there are affiliated with the hospital). I might have to bite the bullet and pay out of pocket. Gonna call around tomorrow.
                  I'm paying out of pocket. Don't know what the blood tests will run. Going to ask to write the Rx for the 10 ml bottle from now on and use the good rx site to keep the price down. Dr originally ordered 10 of the 1 ml bottles and everything cost me 200 bucks at heb pharmacy, doing .75 cc per week. Pretty sure i can cut all that down and be extremely cheaper

Comment

Comment

Have any of you guys that do the injections like I do had a problem getting the syringes or needles? I'm only about 12 weeks into doing the injections myself, and on my second bottle of T. When I got my second bottle a couple weeks ago Walgreens only had a few syringes on hand so they gave me one and said check back later. Well I went back today and they said there is some sort of shortage. I called two other places that didn't have them either. I looked online but I'm not real trusting of products like that being sterile. When I called the other places they acted like I was some meth junky shopping for supplies, just p****s me off! But on side note, my Dr.'s office called last week and said my level jumped from 275 to 900, and I'm feeling great.

Comment

I just order a big quantity from Amazon. Saves money over the long run. And sterile.
                        Exel 3mL syringe with 23g x 1in. Box of 100 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075VBQYKN..._f0lDAbV104CAH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just had my blood drawn on Wednesday. I should get my results soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone had good results from Clomid or did you end up having to go full blown TRT?

Comment

I'm 53 and been on T for a year. Really perked me up. I get edgy/irritable at times, more so than before so I have to be careful. I self administer my meds (the wife does the T in my butt). I take the T shot on Monday along with a pill (anastrozole) and a small shot w/HCG. I receive these every 8 weeks from Royal Men's Health. SInce starting the T, I've dropped 50 lbs and did my first sprint triathalon, 5K and 10K. I'm training now for the CB&I tri in the Woodlands hoping to be close to 1:20 and perhaps in the top 2-3.

I swear by it and feel so much better. IT makes me care about stuff like I used to.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                                Have any of you guys that do the injections like I do had a problem getting the syringes or needles? I'm only about 12 weeks into doing the injections myself, and on my second bottle of T. When I got my second bottle a couple weeks ago Walgreens only had a few syringes on hand so they gave me one and said check back later. Well I went back today and they said there is some sort of shortage. I called two other places that didn't have them either. I looked online but I'm not real trusting of products like that being sterile. When I called the other places they acted like I was some meth junky shopping for supplies, just p****s me off! But on side note, my Dr.'s office called last week and said my level jumped from 275 to 900, and I'm feeling great.
                                Not sure where you are but I just went to Walgreens in Forney yesterday and they had plenty of syringes with needles. I picked up 20 for $14 and that included a 22 gauge and an 18 gauge with each.

Comment

Working...
                                X