East TX vs. West TX leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    That's nothing special to just east Texas that's anywhere.
    It was in respone to your "never seen" remarks. There is a reason why you "never seen".

Comment

An East TX hunter that doesnt like to brag?!!! Never thought I would see the day where i heard that

Comment

Man.....What division we have in this country, I know it wasn't the OP purpose to start an east versus west battle.

C'mon hunting season

I just can't wait for CNN to blame this debate on Trump also

Comment

East TX vs. West TX leases

1 Who has better dove hunting?
          2 who has more quail?
          3 who has the better turkey population?
          4. Better goose hunting?
          5. Which is less populated for us city folk to "get away" from the metromess?
          6. Which one has a worse reputation when it comes to shooting small deer and being over run with too many hunters.
          7. Which one has a worse reputation for more poaching, theft, shenanigans?

I know where I'd rather be.

Comment

There are quite a few incredible leases within an hours drive of my house, just north of Houston. They ain't cheap. And the members don't post any pics. Not even to prove to folks that they exist Why? Because this is a public forum and either some sorry sob would try to lease the place out from under them after years of hard work to get the lease to where it's producing great deer...or some sorry piece of crap poacher would find out where it's at and screw everyone over who had let deer walk for years

The latter wouldn't be TBH members...anyone with Internet access can read these threads

Comment

haha. Thats why every west texas hunter on a lease has a feeder and a pen...
              fify!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                fify!!!
                Yep just make sure you get the silent one...east tx deer won't come to a noisy one.

Comment

Yep just make sure you get the silent one...east tx deer won't come to a noisy one.

You don't want to tip the hogs off.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                    There are quite a few incredible leases within an hours drive of my house, just north of Houston. They ain't cheap. And the members don't post any pics. Not even to prove to folks that they exist Why? Because this is a public forum and either some sorry sob would try to lease the place out from under them after years of hard work to get the lease to where it's producing great deer...or some sorry piece of crap poacher would find out where it's at and screw everyone over who had let deer walk for years

The latter wouldn't be TBH members...anyone with Internet access can read these threads
                    That deer was killed by a lease member in 2015 season who then European mounted the deer and got off the lease the same season. Wow is all I could say. Some peoples children

Comment

Working...
                    X