Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At work

Comment

Packing to go to Disney land, not the idea time but we did save a bunch by going at this time of year

Comment

In the stands of the PearlandOiler football game to watch my daughter dance at halftime then headed north to Colorado to chase elk.

Comment

Sitting either next to a barbed wire fence or under a center pivot on a volunteer wheat field in n e Lubbock county

Comment

Port Mansfield fishing then on the 2nd and 3rd blasting white wing in the Valley.

Comment

Hondo

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                In Houston finding out the gender of our next kid.
                I'd say that's a good reason to miss!

Comment

I'll be starting 4 glorious long weekend days of dove hunting at the lease. Planning on bringing some guys out to the lease and having a fish fry with plenty of beer and dove poppers for the rest of the weekend. Have to make sure and save some breasts for the following week's trip to Colorado for mule deer!

It's the most wonderful time of year!

Comment

Craig, CO chasing elk

Comment

Sitting next to a few good buddies with cold beer and shotguns missing dove! Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

At work but that's okay because I am thanking God he opened the opportunity for me to land this job. Besides, I don't have any where to really dove hunt this year anyways.
                        Have been seeing lots around the past couple days though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                          Like to be bird hunting. Just don't know if that'll happen. But, I will definitely be at the Weatherford High School football game. It's my son's last year as a football player most likely. I love to watch them play.

You guys may have the best JV QB in the state this year ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

South side of San Antonio, got 1100 acres to hunt on. Be there Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Comment

At someones house drinking their beer while they are shooting dove.

Comment

Originally posted by CSIceman View Post
                                You guys may have the best JV QB in the state this year ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Ha, would you happen to know him? I'm at work right now. Just talked to my wife who informed me that 7 of the varsity guys are at my house right now cutting up and having a grand ol' time. She said she's just in our bedroom listening to them and laughing at how goofy they are. It's our last year for all of this with my son. He's a senior this year. It really is bitter sweet. He's the last kid in the house. I told my wife I wish I was there to be part of that right now. They really are pretty funny when they all start clowning around with one another. Gonna miss that.

Comment

Working...
                                X