X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
    Where is he located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His shop is in the no-man's land between Richwood & Angleton. Brazoria County.

Comment

Originally posted by mattp34 View Post
      Comstock Texas
      Are you on the lease with the Stedmans and Jake Groth ?

Comment

did yall have any idea there were cats there or had yall seen it before?

Awesome story and trophy!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Wow! Awesome story and better trophy!! There have been more cat pics in the last few years than most people could imagine out in val verde. One of the ranchers out the south western (along the rio grand) part of val verde told me they have trapped at least 70 that he can remeber in his lifetime.

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                Wow! Awesome story and better trophy!! There have been more cat pics in the last few years than most people could imagine out in val verde. One of the ranchers out the south western (along the rio grand) part of val verde told me they have trapped at least 70 that he can remeber in his lifetime.
                Thats crazy..... Maybe Ill get another one this year. LOL

A couple years ago we had one killing deer and it was trapped and killed a few miles north of where we are. And that same year one of the guys swears he saw one and we were all like yeah right whatever why didnt you shoot it?! Now we believe him. Haha

Comment

That is an awesome accomplishment!! A huge congrats!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like that mount. It gives the illusion of that cat scrambling along the rock.

Comment

Awesome story and stunning mount. Congratulations!
                      Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Man What a Dream Come True. Congrats on a True Trophy of a Life Time. The Mount is Truly a work of Art. Thanks for Sharing

Comment

Man that is good stuff there. I couldn't imagine walking up on that to track in the dark... I'd be a little boogered that's for sure..

Comment

It was an eerie feeling for sure. In hindsight I probably should have called one of my buddies and then went to check him out..

And now walking to the blind early in the morning or in the evening is a bit different I know what's out there.... There might be a young lion cub that saw the whole thing go down and now he is back to avenge his fathers death. Like Jaws but with Mountain Lions. LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X