No announcement yet.

Heart just stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man talk about making you sick to your stomach. I can only imagine. Heck my heart starts pounding and my stomach knots up just by the phone ringing in the middle of the night. Gives me a sick feeling and usually I can't go back to sleep afterward. Glad it was a wrong number and prayers for whoever the phone call was actually intended for.
    Last edited by Neck; 08-02-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Dear God... i cant imagine prayers

Comment

You would think they would confirm they have the right person on the other end of the line before belting out someone you love is dead.

Comment

Got dusty in here, just thinking about such a call. Prayers for the parents intended to be contacted.

Comment

We got a call at 2:30 AM one time when our son was in Iraq during some heavy fighting. It was a records clerk trying to straighten out a records mix up and had our number. We both near siht the bed. I never heard my wife chomp somebody's arse like that guy got after she got over the numbness of waking at that hour and hearing "This is so and so from the US Army Iraq". Afterwards she went to pieces and rightfully so.

Comment

well I can tell you, it is a terrible phone call to receive. I am thankful it was a wrong number for you as that is one of the worst feelings in the world you can go through. I do pray for the parents of the boy who did drown.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Good grief.

Comment

Working...
                  X