Any Rolex dealers in Houston area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Honker View Post
    One more comment and then I'll shut up. Your bride may have already told you which Rolex to purchase, but in case she has not...

A lot of woman are now wearing the older men's Rolex models because they're a bit larger. A ladies' Rolex is fairly small and is usually a 26 MM.

In comparison, a standard men's Submariner is a 40 MM and the new Explorer II is 42 MM.

A Oyster Perpetual will be a 31 MM and a DateJust a 36MM. These are more of mid-size watches. You can find these with pink, light blue, or mother-of-pearl dials and woman love them.

Here's an example of 31 MM Oyster Perpetual with the factory pink dial:

Now I'll shut up...

Thank you. The watch is for me and I'm looking at either a explorer II or a submariner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Depending on what other (if any) plans you may have for your anniversary (or vacation) . . .
      We bought my wife's stainless/gold Date Just when we went on a 10-yr anniversary trip to the USVI (it was a planned purchase, not impulse!). Little Switzerland (a worldwide jewelry store) had prices that were somewhat better than locally, plus there was no sales tax.

Comment

Working...
      X