Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new AP poll is out. Notre Dame made it in after beating Temple...... Life as a blue blood

Comment

Time to kill this week and let us move on to week 2!

Comment

Go Hogs week!

Comment

Interesting matchup's this week. USC vs Stanford, OSU vs OU and BYU vs Utah as well as many others. Should be a good weekend to watch some college ball.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            Heck no. The mid season meltdowns taking place week 1 are the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
              Go ahead and comment on week 2 if you want, I still have some Mike Sherman comparisons to make

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                Go ahead and comment on week 2 if you want, I still have some Mike Sherman comparisons to make
                I'm a Longhorn fan. Let's move on to week 2.

Post the Sherman comparisons. In fact Sumlin's best years were with Sherman's recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  Go Hogs week!
                  I'm afraid TCU's offensive line won't hold up great this weekend. They were really the only unit that didn't perform all that well against some marginal competition last weekend.

Comment

Wooooooooo. 9-3 is still possible. Lets go HORNS.

Comment

I rewatched the game. The defense was so bad, it was straight up deja vu.... They're not even close to competing!

Our highly talked about LT, yeah....worst game of his career.

Comment

Is this thread gonna get killed? I was saving my thunder for the week 2 thread

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                          Is this thread gonna get killed? I was saving my thunder for the week 2 thread
                          Yes.

Comment

Working...
                          X