This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
    No. It really didnt. Aggys looked competent for 2.5 quarters. Texas crapped the bed for the entire game. Clearly unprepared. Pathetic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    I stand corrected.

Comment

I love these same conversations we have every year. It's like both teams are caught in groundhog day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
        Well, this was a nice little read with my coffee this morning.
        The mood changed from one half to the other didnt it?

Comment

I had us losing this game, but not like that.

Rosen looks to be the next real deal.

Comment

I had A&M losing a close one, because I didn't think they had a QB. Then I said, hell they don't need a QB with that D. Very fast and physical.

Comment

Im not much of a college sports fan. Heck I didn't go to college therefore I am not allowed to be a fan. Pro sports is where it's at. I killed some birds and went to the rodeo yesterday with my Aggie buddy. I may watch a few games. It really doesn't interest me much. It's funny to watch folks take it so seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Im not much of a college sports fan. Heck I didn't go to college therefore I am not allowed to be a fan. Pro sports is where it's at. I killed some birds and went to the rodeo yesterday with my Aggie buddy. I may watch a few games. It really doesn't interest me much. It's funny to watch folks take it so seriously.
                Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Team Hot White Sweater Cheerleaders was less than spectacular against western michigan. Not out of the realm yall take that one and your back in the top 20 rankings

USC didn't show a **** thing and put up 28 in the fourth, they have Stanford up next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
                    im not much of a college sports fan. Heck i didn't go to college therefore i am not allowed to be a fan. Pro sports is where it's at. I killed some birds and went to the rodeo yesterday with my aggie buddy. I may watch a few games. It really doesn't interest me much. It's funny to watch folks take it so seriously.

lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      I had us losing this game, but not like that.

Rosen looks to be the next real deal.
                      The PAC-12 is flush with QBs this year.

Comment

Sumlin can go jump off a cliff. I'm sure it's not a matter of if but when he's gone now. What an embarrassment for the state of Texas this weekend.

Comment

2017 Pre-Season CFB Thread

Well after the 1st weekend, As a Red Raider fan I am really happy with performances on all three sides of the ball. But won't know much until weeks 3 and 4 to know if this team has turned a corner. Hope so.

Texas A&M feel for their fans, that completely falls on the coaches and play calling. Seems like if they could get it figured out y'all have a pretty talented team but gonna have to get freshmen going in a hurry.

Texas and Baylor ok with both where they are. Texas is still reaping what it sowed with LHN and it being greedy.
                          Baylor time to go back to the cellar, you tried to cheat your way to the top and got close. Glad y'all got rid of the trash but team is gonna pay for it now.
                          Everything is cyclical, overall state of Texas is in and shape right now. Hopefully, Tech can gain momentum at this time and steal some good recruits in future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jed1226 View Post
                            Texas and Baylor ok with both where they are. Texas is still reaping what it sowed with LHN and it being greedy.

LMFAO...Not this **** again?..

Comment

So I didn't get to watch the game last night. I just finished watching it this morning knowing we gave it away before the opening kickoff. There were times during the first half that I could see our secondary could get torched. I was impressed by the run game but we didn't have a pass game. Didn't really need one but it seemed we were hesitant to call pass plays.

As the game rolled into the third I was beginning to think,"How did we lose this game?" They started stacking the box but we were still running the ball with some success. It drove me nuts to see the ball being snapped with 15 and even 20 seconds on the play clock. I gave Mond a pass the first couple times, but surely the coaching staff, someone, would tell him to run the clock to 5ish and then hand the ball off.

On defense, I need to look up the stat line for their TE. I don't know if he had a catch in the first half. I bet he ended the game with 12+. He was constantly open. UCLA made an adjustment and we did not.

UCLA "caught" some lucky breaks as well to add to it all. A&M had some in the first quarter mind you but those were induced by good defense. The INT turned touchdown was laughable and the "great throw" by Rosen for a TD was reminiscent of Johnny. Throw it up and hope for the best.

Crazy game to be sure. As someone already stated, it was A&M's last couple of seasons all wrapped up in one game. If we don't find a passing game I'm afraid it could be a very long season. We won't be able to run nearly as well on defenses we will see later this season.

Comment

Wait......so a Red Raider is sympathetic with Aggy and hates Texas more now.....and BU.

What theeeeeeeeeee......

Comment

Working...
                                X