Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe I read that UCLA's comeback was the "Largest comeback in NCAA history"?

Sounds like the perfect scenario to announce the exit of Kevin Sumlin from A&M

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post

one point shy of it (record is 35 points by MSU in 2006). Only reason I know that is because they kept flashing it up on the screen during the game. Record be ****ed, its time to move on. Go out and get Chip Kelly....pay that man his money.

Comment

Just catching up. What happened to hubenak?

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          Just catching up. What happened to hubenak?
          Sumlin just decided not to play him. Mond was shell-shocked, and as a true freshman had no business being in there as things were unraveling. really baffling coaching decisions all night by the coordinators and head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            They got curb stomped in Tempe by the Sun Devils and he got fired as soon as he hit the tarmac in LAX. We have fallen so far since those glory days.
            So the streak could continue if they leave them at LAX. Maybe they can each drive a tanker back filled with unleaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              LMAO!! While I am not going to argue Texas football is bad, you had to have missed the Aggie second half on the look better than expected declaration.

What little I saw?....you are going to make a declaration after not watching the whole game? If I watched specific parts of the Texas game I could say they looked better than expected too but overall it was a complete ****show as a whole......wow...

Yeah...I've been tearing out glued down hardwood floors all day from a stranger's home and then hit the Advil, beer and bourbon. Sorry I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                Texas and ATM should have played Jackson State! Right?
                Or each other.....??

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post

I think it was 1 point shy but you could be correct. Still point made.

Comment

When you're leading 44-10 with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter you should be able to take a knee 3 times and punt on every possession and still win easily. That's an impossible feat that the Ags just accomplished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did we ever hear what happened to Starkel's leg?

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                        lets be clear, both A&M and UT suck donkey ****. they should both be much better than they are given their talent level.
                        100% correct.

Comment

Chief retire at half?

gave up drives of 75, 85, 96, 74, and 66 yards IN ONLY 19 MINUTES!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            We gave 'em fair warning

LSU fans know exactly how you feel.
                            Chavis would always get conservative late in the game, and not make adjustments. He and Sumlin should both be walking home

I know. But, we were wrong and butthurt? Remember?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              When you're leading 44-10 with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter you should be able to take a knee 3 times and punt on every possession and still win easily. That's an impossible feat that the Ags just accomplished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              You have a team that was up 44-10 on the road with a Fr QB. Take the positives out of this loss. The ags played harder than Texas did for Herman yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                                I hardly watched any of the game but....the Ags played harder than Texas did for Herman yesterday.
                                FIFY...

Comment

Working...
                                X