X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crickets........

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      LSU looked sharp considering who they were missing. I don't know if Etling will be able to get it one when it counts but our D looked legit. I bet at least 6-8 true freshman played meaningful snaps and nobody looked overmatched......Bama is still Bama though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those freshman didn't miss a beat!! Exciting to see that and some offensive mix up for a change!! About to make some coffee and go rip slabs in the boat!! Gonna be a good week! Would have been better if Bama lost though!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Just remembered BOB commenting how this Orlando D was gonna be dominant.... USC, ok state,
        Oklahoma, West Virginia gonna be tall order for this D

I did not say that.....the local media said it. I was hoping for it. No dice.

Embarrassing. My wife kept sayimg tbey look like a high school team playimg a college team.

Hey eradicator.......when you mentioned the negatives I said about Herman before the hire? Well, it came to fruition yesterday. He plays that lame all O NO D BULL****. I HATE THAT CRAP. It seemed as if they were just thinking oh well eventually we will score enough. What we saw yesterday was big boy football from the B1G team vs. Conference USA or American Conference crap.
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-03-2017, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Ah. That was just sunshine pumping. He knew they had a long way to go.
          Negative. All I have heard is they must win and win now.

Not gonna happen.

Pathetic football team ream.
          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-03-2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Those freshman didn't miss a beat!! Exciting to see that and some offensive mix up for a change!! About to make some coffee and go rip slabs in the boat!! Gonna be a good week! Would have been better if Bama lost though!

Just read. 15 true freshmen played!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Strong's #19 USF looked good in the second half.
              Upgrade

Comment

Sumlin should hope for one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I did not say that.....the local media said it. I was hoping for it. No dice.

Embarrassing. My wife kept sayimg tbey look like a high school team playimg a college team.

Hey eradicator.......when you mentioned the negatives I said about Herman before the hire? Well, it came to fruition yesterday. He plays that lame all O NO D BULL****. I HATE THAT CRAP. It seemed as if they were just thinking oh well eventually we will score enough. What we saw yesterday was big boy football from the B1G team vs. Conference USA or American Conference crap.

Now I've caught you lying. On page 100 easttx quoted your exact quote on here let me show you what you said below

"Watch for Texas D to be greatly improved. Orlando is getting high praise locally and D is looking to be good. Lots of Talent."

You said that on this site, now own that **** and don't try to spin like you've been doing for years. Own it BOB you were wrong.

Comment

Didn't get to watch the Horns game until late last night. Heard some of it on the radio live. From what I saw, this year's team is what we've been watching for several years now. Two special teams scores and a defensive score and still got whipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      LSU - 27 v. BYU - 0 ... statistics

BYU:
                      2 of 10 on 3rd downs
                      6 first downs (LSU 26)
                      97 total yds (LSU 479)
                      -5 rushing yds (LSU 296)
                      38 offensive plays (LSU 75)
                      18 min possession
                      never crossed midfield
                      That is impressive

Comment

Now I've caught you lying. On page 100 easttx quoted your exact quote on here let me show you what you said below

"Watch for Texas D to be greatly improved. Orlando is getting high praise locally and D is looking to be good. Lots of Talent."

You said that on this site, now own that **** and don't try to spin like you've been doing for years. Own it BOB you were wrong.

What exactly are you trying to prove?

You said BoB said Texas Ds gona be dominant....he said they were gona be greatly improved. Not exactly the same thing is it? Texas D sucked as did the rest of the team.

Why even get into this BS besides trying to cause drama like a woman? Good lord.

Comment

Dominant does not have the same meaning as "greatly improved" no matter who says it. Stop with pot stirring.

Comment

How old are you? Serious question.

Comment

Why even get into this BS besides trying to cause drama like a woman? Good lord.[/QUOTE]

Exactly this ^^^^^

Comment

Well I was wrong because they didnt improve at all. Lmao.

Still, i just repeated what I heard on the radio. They were wrong.

Good luck to the Ags tonight. Texas vs California. As i have said fr years it's not Y'alls fault we suck.

Nothing yall can say will hurt my feelings. Lol. My Sooner family is killing me right now. Jackholes.
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-03-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X