Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the kick return stupidity hasnt stopped. 3 yards in, bring it out and lose 8 yards of position.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      You let the TBH sunshine pumping influence your pick ranking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They've moved the ball decently until the redzone or close to it. Then a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Same players, same angles, same poor gap integrity. First game. Let's see how the adjustments go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          It's hard to make significant fundamental changes in a single off season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Aggies gonna suck but at least the Horns suck too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                Aggies gonna suck but at least the Horns suck too.
                Are they playing today or tomorrow? One of the guys from work said the game was on Sunday.

That was a weak PI on Burt.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                  Are they playing today or tomorrow? One of the guys from work said the game was on Sunday.

That was a weak PI on Burt.
                  Tomorrow. At UCLA.

Comment

Aggies play sunday night.

Comment

Horrible first half but it's the first game. If they come out of halftime a completely different team they could still pull it off.

Comment

I am waiting to see if they can adjust. If not gonna be some rightfully upset Texas fans.

Comment

Yup. Tom Hermans first test on the adjustment side of things

Comment

How did the gameday crew pick the Maryland v. Texas game?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              Difference in Texas and other teams with new head coaches are they didnt get ranked in preseason polls. Every talking head hasnt talked about how great they will be this season. FS1 was talking them up before the game. One of the guys had them in the big 12 title game. The rally cry all off season is Texas is Back. If they would of had your thought process then maybe the backlash that has come with the first half wouldnt have been so bad.

Comment

Time to air it out

Comment

Working...
                                X