• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]870913[/ATTACH]

Comment

Good program. One of the best.

Comment

Baylor administration just will not stop. Why would anyone have ever wrote this letter? This is the letter that got Briles hired in Canada. They cant deny this? It comes out right as the season is starting. Have fun with this at the expense of Baylor administration.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Good program. One of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
            Baylor administration just will not stop. Why would anyone have ever wrote this letter? This is the letter that got Briles hired in Canada. They cant deny this? It comes out right as the season is starting. Have fun with this at the expense of Baylor administration.
            I forget who said this but it fits, "Never write a letter, never throw one away"

Comment

TCU QB commit leaves game in ambulance. Seems to be a dislocated knee. Landed awkwardly after long run.

Comment

The video of Rogers injury is nauseating. Looks really bad. Hope he can recover

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Game

Comment

Day

Comment

It is on. I am working 12 hour shifts but I will be able to keep tabs on the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                        https://www.diehards.com/tcu/tcu-qb-...nce-leg-injury

TCU QB commit leaves game in ambulance. Seems to be a dislocated knee. Landed awkwardly after long run.
                        Nasty looking injury. Hoping for no ligament damage but I highly doubt it. Feel bad for the kid.

Comment

Yeah I ain't watching that.

Game day baby! Hook em!

Comment

Hook'em and wreck'em! I'm taking some people fishing today. Have to record and watch later.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy times are here again! So glad it's football season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Woohoo! No dove, no gas... wife teaching all day ....with plenty of college football and whiskey here at the house. Good reason to be worthless today.[emoji1303][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X