Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things look eerily similar with the Bulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am interested to see what Stanford shows in this first game

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Things look eerily similar with the Bulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Yup....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          BoB did you steal oktx's login and become antagonistic? Because I swear the real oktx claims he never does that when he goes back and forth with you?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
          Him and Eradicater. LOL.

There was a period of 2 years or so that I tracked it and 90% of OKTX's posts were anti Texas. LOL. Boy did he cry when I typed OU sucks. LOL.
          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-28-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Art Briles hired as CFL assistant

Comment

Canadian football league?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Him and Eradicater. LOL.

There was a period of 2 years or so that I tracked it and 90% of OKTX's posts were anti Texas. LOL. Boy did he cry when I typed OU sucks. LOL.
                I'm just glad you and Smart finally agree on something, regardless if it's misguided or not

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                  Canadian football league?
                  yes, under HC June Jones @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats

AB is the new OC , Hamilton cleaned house after starting the season 0-8

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    I'm just glad you and Smart finally agree on something, regardless if it's misguided or not
                    Bwhahahah! Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

What?[emoji848]

Comment

Yeah that made absolutely no sense. Imagine that OKTX liked it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Yeah that made absolutely no sense. Imagine that OKTX liked it though.

Hell he blindly likes anything that is anti Bob, Smart, ChadC, Longhorn Etc. It's cute[emoji23]

Comment

No doubt.

Comment

Just a few more days!!

Comment

looks like the Advocare Texas Kick-Off Classic (LSU v. BYU) has been moved from NRG to the Superdome

crazy LSU FB statistic: since 2005, 10 games in 13 seasons have been changed, relocated, or cancelled due to Mother Nature

2005 North Texas: Home game re-scheduled from 9/3 to 10/29
                                2005 Arizona St: Home game relocated from Baton Rouge to Tempe 9/10
                                2005 Tennessee: Home game moved from 9/24 to 9/26
                                2008 Appalachian: Home game moved up from 4:00 PM to 10:00 AM kickoff
                                2008 Troy: Home game re-scheduled from 9/6 to 11/15
                                2015 McNeese: Home game Cancelled 9/5
                                2015 South Carolina: Away game relocated from Columbia to Baton Rouge
                                2016 Florida: Away game relocated from Gainesville 10/8 to Baton Rouge 11/19
                                2016 South Alabama: Home game Cancelled 10/16
                                2017 BYU: Nuetral site moved from Houston to NOLA 9/2
                                Last edited by Cajun Blake; 08-28-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X