PGA Championship 2017 - Quail Hollow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    LOL, you probably drive your personal cart over to the course.
    How quickly we forget the side trips that can be made with a disabled GPS
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by porkrind View Post
      Snail mail going out in the morning!
      Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      Abe sent via snail mail.
      got both payments, thank you guys

Comment

In other news the British Open payout reached 100% last week! I'll be working the rest of the Majors for 2017 and 2016 until we get them straightened out too.

The good news is that the PGA is already almost paid out. If you use PayPal add a message with your TBH screen name. If you use snail mail post on this thread it has been sent, then follow up on your end to make sure your check clears. OrangeBlood will post when he has received it.

Comment

Any final suggestions on TBH Open golf courses? Anywhere from San Antonio to DFW to Houston.
          My pick is the RTJ Golf Trail in Alabama Grand Hotel on Mobile Bay, Montgomery or Ross Bridge in Birmingham.

Getting close on 100%, so doublecheck your PayPals or snail mails.

Comment

texan4ut snail mail received, thx.

Comment

Poor Tiger

Now there's Naked pictures of him floating around..

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                Don't get this thread whacked!
                I am disappointed about missing the TV show about it all. The scene where he was asleep on the sofa and caught the first couple of 4 irons looked good for a couple of laughs.

That being said I have not been a fan of his since he won the first Master's but I hope he is able to recover. I have a friend who is a little farther along in her recovery from the same problems related to prescribed meds addiction, and failed surgeries' if he is in a good recovery program and keeps at it forever, then he may get back to playing. I hope he makes it back.

I seem to remember Tiger doing a benefit of some type for First Tee Houston. Maybe he has a course in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                  saw a quote on twitter that about made me fall out.

Breaking news: Tiger Woods IS more black than asian

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                    Don't get this thread whacked!

I am disappointed about missing the TV show about it all. The scene where he was asleep on the sofa and caught the first couple of 4 irons looked good for a couple of laughs.

That being said I have not been a fan of his since he won the first Master's but I hope he is able to recover. I have a friend who is a little farther along in her recovery from the same problems related to prescribed meds addiction, and failed surgeries' if he is in a good recovery program and keeps at it forever, then he may get back to playing. I hope he makes it back.

I seem to remember Tiger doing a benefit of some type for First Tee Houston. Maybe he has a course in the area.

Bluejack National is a course he designed around Houston. Take a look online. Lot of similarities to Augusta.

Comment

It does not look like Bluejack will be included in the TBH Open rotation. Strict rules, driving distance to attractions from course*, cart path rules, joggers on course and $$$.

*driving distance for carts

I am still holding out hope for Shady Oaks

Comment

Originally posted by coachmas View Post
                        You could find a dozen used, worn out range balls in the closet and my 2 boys (12 and 8 yrs) will whack them all over our 5 acres and our golf course down the street. This summer, I'm guessing they lost 3-4 dozen in the creek that crosses 7 of the 9 holes on our course! Coach
                        The golf ball sampler collection is going out today if USPS has a box that size. If not it gets wrapped by someone today and out the door Friday. I will PM you a tracking number.

Comment

OK, I know we talked about having a contest for the Tour Championship but it was before y'all were hit by Harvey.

Do you still want to try it? If you have an opinion post it here or send me a PM.

Doublecheck your PayPals to OrangeBlood

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                            OK, I know we talked about having a contest for the Tour Championship but it was before y'all were hit by Harvey.

Do you still want to try it? If you have an opinion post it here or send me a PM.

Doublecheck your PayPals to OrangeBlood

I'm in if everyone is interested.

Comment

I am a sucker for these things!!! I am in....

Comment

Working...
                              X