Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

PGA Championship 2017 - Quail Hollow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to hijack the thread, but how do you guys go about picking your team? The type of course and the players style? I mean, some of the worlds best don't even make the final cut.
    Obviously, this question is not for rtp!

Comment

Stroud wearing the Stros hat today! I know who I'm rooting for!

Looks like he only wore it walking into the clubhouse. Guess he had to change to his sponsor hat.
      Last edited by TexasAg2002; 08-13-2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Keep the courses coming. I'll get them together and send to the Mayor as a suggestion.

Comment

Yea, he's a Texas boy. Let's get behind him. Pulling for Stroud!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Not to hijack the thread, but how do you guys go about picking your team? The type of course and the players style? I mean, some of the worlds best don't even make the final cut.
            Obviously, this question is not for rtp!

WAG for me with an occasional nostalgia pick, but I'm not ever picking Phil anymore. With the dig at RTP, you would fit right in here

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
              Yea, he's a Texas boy. Let's get behind him. Pulling for Stroud!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
              Glad to hear you say that. Now I don't feel bad for hoping Kisner drops like a stone, same for Bruce Koepka.

I was already going to pull for Stroud and did not waiver when I saw he was from Texas. He eagled the last hole at Reno, waited around and won a playoff to get in. I am really hoping he gets it done.

Comment

Matsuyama comes out swinging.

Comment

I hate it when you hit it 340 and it rolls into a fairway bunker.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    I hate it when you hit it 340 and it rolls into a fairway bunker.
                    Nice drive
                    Three bunkers on the first hole!

Hot shot for Stroud on #1. I want to know what kind of golf ball he is hitting.

Forgot to mention I would take 340 and in a bunker for the rest of my life!
                    Last edited by 18ncs; 08-13-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                      Nice drive
                      Three bunkers on the first hole!
                      It looked like some of my friends. After watching all of that, Matsuyama then putted like me lol.

Comment

I want to see Matsuyama go all kamikaze....and see Kisner and Stroud duke it out down the stretch.

Comment

Hearing the call of Dr. Bombay and heading to the prescribed gin and tonic is rtp at +1. If Moser was with you could have the Hendricks g&t with a cucumber slice

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                            Hearing the call of Dr. Bombay and heading to the prescribed gin and tonic is rtp at +1. If Moser was with you could have the Hendricks g&t with a cucumber slice
                            Im always game for the above. It was all I used to drink.....now I have broadened it to just about anything lol. BTW, I made it back to even.

Comment

This is going to be a horse race coming in!

Comment

The leader board is getting crowded at the top.

Grips are getting tighter.

Who will the green mile take down?

Who will cave under all the pressure?

Looks like Fowler makes it through unscathed for the first in at -5.

Comment

Working...
                                X