Simply speechless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply speechless

Girl was driving with her sister and gets into a wreck. She was under the influence. She then goes on to film her sister dying live. I honestly have no words......

A California teen livestreamed a deadly car crash on Instagram and then filmed her mortally wounded sister in the aftermath. Obdulia Sanchez, 18, was filming herself Friday while allegedly driving …

Me either

Comment

Same here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Freaking California

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That's just crazy.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

There are people on this earth that are completely worthless with no moral compass whatsoever. This woman should be locked away forever.

Comment

i aint watchin that, but i think ive heard enough to know, WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS!!

Comment

I saw that the other day. Wished I hadn't watched it honestly. Do you think that girl was gone during all of that? I don't suppose it matters now but I'd hate to think that poor girl was laying there suffering while her worthless sister was acting that way. Fully knowing what was going on. It's bad enough the way it is without that.

For her sake I hope she wasn't aware of anything going on around her.

Comment

No moral compass........each year, the spiral around the drain gets tighter and tighter.

Comment

I got words for it, but there would be asterisk after asterisk. My mom always said, "if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything", so I won't say anything about that worthless piece of trash

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        I saw that the other day. Wished I hadn't watched it honestly. Do you think that girl was gone during all of that? I don't suppose it matters now but I'd hate to think that poor girl was laying there suffering while her worthless sister was acting that way. Fully knowing what was going on. It's bad enough the way it is without that.

For her sake I hope she wasn't aware of anything going on around her.
                        I don't think she was saveable. It looks like there's a huge chunk of her skull missing.

Comment

What a pitiful excuse for a human being.

Comment

As I see it two possible reasons
                            1 under the last influence and shock
                            2 it's the hey look at me, I wanna be internet star mentality

Either way I don't care, lock her away for a very long time

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                              Freaking California
                              It's not just California brother. We have a world wide epidemic of teenagers and millennials who have ZERO respect authority, cry for Social Justice legislation, and are addicted to promoting their agenda through social media.

Only a matter of time before we are outnumbered by these liberals. America will be a serious Cluster F in the next 10 - 20 years

Comment

Working...
                              X