No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really enjoy cooking on mine. Have cooked many a meal thus far. Definitely a learning curve. Got the high flow regulator on the way as it needs it for faster cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
      I made me one for mine too. Dollar Store metal dog bowl, scrap closet pole crewed to the bowl.

Made pancakes on mine little one for the 1st time. Turned out great.
      I have the 36, and I bought the 17 to take to deer camp last week. Man that lithe guy was a hit, we cooked every meal on it. My favorite was sausage and cabbage hash.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
        How did it turn out? One thing I learned when cooking steak on mine, is sear the fat on the sides. I eat the fat though, and like it browned good.

It was amazing, thick cut pork steaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
          I have the 36, and I bought the 17 to take to deer camp last week. Man that lithe guy was a hit, we cooked every meal on it. My favorite was sausage and cabbage hash.

We loaded the little griddle down.

Comment

Anyone have theirs warp? I can straighten it out, but its keeps popping back up when I use it. I've got a fix in mind just curious if I'm the only one.

ps....The high flow regulator will definitely heat it up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R Dubya View Post
              Anyone have theirs warp? I can straighten it out, but its keeps popping back up when I use it. I've got a fix in mind just curious if I'm the only one.

Never had mine warp yet. The higher pressure hose and regulator is money well spent.

Comment

[ATTACH]882794[/ATTACH]

Bought this cast iron one for the hunting camp, Camp Chef brand. Bought the gas grill attachment as well. Made Axis burgers and grilled onion Saturday night.
                Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  [ATTACH]882794[/ATTACH]

Bought this cast iron one for the hunting camp, Camp Chef brand. Bought the gas grill attachment as well. Made Axis burgers and grilled onion Saturday night.
                  I like that

Comment

Mine warped one time, but it popped back and hasn't warped since. And I have the original regulator on it. Thinking of upgrading the regulator very soon for the windy days, but was scared of warpage. Thinking it may need another piece or 2 of angle welded to the bottom.

Comment

Weld you say?

Comment

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Mine did once but went back. Take a pic and email Blackstone. They will send you a new top. Their CS is top notch from what I’ve read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Jaybo31; 11-13-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                          Mine did once but went back. Take a pic and email Blackstone. They will send you a new top. Their CS is top notch from what I’ve read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Thank you sir, I may do that or weld some braces under the angle iron. I can pop it back, but it warps again when it cools off. The bad thing is I finally got it seasoned just right lol.

Comment

I will be in the griddle club next week. Picking one up for my birthday!!
                            Cant wait!

Comment

Haven't seen any come up for black friday deals. Anyone else?

Comment

Looking for a deal on one as well, want to join the club

Comment

Working...
                                X