Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    That's likely to cause elbow drip too!! I LIKE IT!!

You know it!!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

A few of y’all asked me about the hinged lid. They look very nice. Mine isn’t hinged. It wasn’t available when I bought my Blackstone originally. If I was to get another I’d go with the hinged ones.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I’m in the beginning process of building and will need an outside cooking area. I told the wife I just want a flat griddle. Anyone ever used one of the commercial grade cooktops outside. This will be coastal and I don’t think the Blackstones will hold up well

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Well I’m in the beginning process of building and will need an outside cooking area. I told the wife I just want a flat griddle. Anyone ever used one of the commercial grade cooktops outside. This will be coastal and I don’t think the Blackstones will hold up well

Probably gonna want a stainless top. I work with a guy who used to install very high dollar outdoor kitchens and that’s what they used in the Galveston area. I’ll pick his brain some more to confirm today. Shoot me a PM if you have any other specific questions

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                Probably gonna want a stainless top. I work with a guy who used to install very high dollar outdoor kitchens and that’s what they used in the Galveston area. I’ll pick his brain some more to confirm today. Shoot me a PM if you have any other specific questions

Sierracharlie out....

Stainless griddle and stainless cover. You will be fine

Comment

Did any of y’all’s recent sale priced 22 in griddles crown in the middle? I have two … one at the house and one at the lease. My one at the lease looks like a mini mountain in the middle . Like when I pour my eggs on they rush to all four sides immediately. .. my house griddle does not do it .. it’s flat.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Did any of y’all’s recent sale priced 22 in griddles crown in the middle? I have two … one at the house and one at the lease. My one at the lease looks like a mini mountain in the middle . Like when I pour my eggs on they rush to all four sides immediately. .. my house griddle does not do it .. it’s flat.
                    flip it over

Comment

Mine has stayed flat so far

Comment

Who can afford eggs these days!?

Comment

Got a 28" and it isnt quite a mountain but definitely crowned in the middle. I was thinking maybe I seasoned it to hot and warped it that way but not sure.

This is my first griddle, definitely enjoying cooking on it so far, ready to branch out to other non breakfast foods now
                          Last edited by PoppinPiggies; 01-10-2023, 11:05 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            looks amazing ..... I'm hungry now

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Mine has stayed flat so far

I was just reading on their website that I need to take a picture of it and they "may " warranty it. 5 hours away to get that ball rolling....May get back out west in late February

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Who can afford eggs these days!?

Not me the way 8 of the 18 shot out the grease hole.. We had breakfast sausage tacos with a hint of eggs

Comment

Working...
                                X