Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
    Had a coworker send me this. Did a google search for the company and it looks like a definite scam.

Awe man! I hate that. I guess if the deal sounds too good to be true it must be. Thanks for the post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
      Glad you did. Got one for Xmas.

Would like to get a metal cover. Could someone post where to get that? I'm sure it is in this thread somewhere.

Also need to get griddle tools. If anyone has recommendations for that I'd appreciate it as well.

I just got a soft cover, metal cover and tools off of eBay. Mine is camp chef but they had them for blackstone as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Powertool1994 View Post
        I just got a soft cover, metal cover and tools off of eBay. Mine is camp chef but they had them for blackstone as well.

Thx. I did the same. Was looking to make sure I got decent griddle tools. Ended up reading Amazons reviews.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got the black stone griddle accessories and cover. Planning on building a steel cover this week.

Anyone build one of the covers that hangs on the back of the griddle while cooking as a wind block? Have any trouble with high temp paint?

Comment

I have the stainless steel sheets but havent started working on it yet. I'll post as soon as i do.

Comment

My griddle was busy this weekend. Shrimp and chicken. Breakfast tacos, smash burgers, and cabbage and sausage. I love this thing.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

You know, that's one thing I've not tried on my griddle yet, cabbage and I love it. Gonna have to give that a whirl... That looks good!

Comment

Beaumont academy right now.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

That 6 burner is a beast!

Comment

I saw one in Longview not long ago. You can definitely do some work on it.

Comment

Is the Outdoor Gourmet brand any good?

Comment

If any of y’all don’t have a griddle cover/top yet, here’s one I just got from eBay. It’s pretty nice and has a windscreen that goes around the top plate to help with wind and to keep heat in.

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
                            If any of y’all don’t have a griddle cover/top yet, here’s one I just got from eBay. It’s pretty nice and has a windscreen that goes around the top plate to help with wind and to keep heat in.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/36-Blacksto...item2610e71735
                            Wind screen is unique... hadn't seen that before. Got a metal cover and a vinyl cover. Like em both.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                              Is the Outdoor Gourmet brand any good?

I've never heard anything bad about it. I looked at them and compared to the Blackstone I think it falls short in overall quality.

The big 6 burner sure would be nice though.

Comment

I put the blackstone go work again last night with skme smash burgers and shrimp for a family get together for my father in laws birthday. I marinated about 2 pounds of shrimp that were split with the shell still on in olive oil, a big spoon full of garlic chunks, parsley, tonys, and the juice of 1 lemon. I must say it was probably the best thing i have ever made on the griddle and thw shrimp were gone quick. I added a half stick of butter about halfway through the cook and it was amazing. Yall should give this one a try.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X