Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like those ^^^^

Comment

Anyone else with a Blackstone have their ignitor no longer working? Mine will click but won't lit the first burner to start things off.
      I'm eyeing the 20psi regulator but not sure if I need to get my surface any hotter. I can see how it would help on windy or cold days.

Comment

Got one for sale if anyone is interested

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
          Anyone else with a Blackstone have their ignitor no longer working? Mine will click but won't lit the first burner to start things off.
          I'm eyeing the 20psi regulator but not sure if I need to get my surface any hotter. I can see how it would help on windy or cold days.
          I’ve had that issue before. Usually on cold or wet mornings. I shake the propane bottle and try again. Usually takes care of the problem.

Comment

How much and what size?

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
              How much and what size?
              If your talking to me it’s a 36” and $250 negotiable

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                This look like the right regulator?
                https://www.amazon.com/DOZYANT-Press...egulator&psc=1

That's it

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                  Look looks what I've got going on today. Ol Sandy claws brought me this 36"er for Christmas.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
                  Nice. Go get a **** load of cheap bacon and get to cookin. It will be seasoned in no time....and you will have snacks while doing so. Win win

Comment

Done and done. Now trying to decide what's next.
                    Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                    Nice. Go get a **** load of cheap bacon and get to cookin. It will be seasoned in no time....and you will have snacks while doing so. Win win

Comment

Wife is pregnant, so she gets to pick supper. Fish and asparagus it was, and boy was it good.

Comment

Bringing this thread back to the top.

Got mine today and seasoned up. Makes a on of bacon for added seasoning then some shrimp!

Comment

Glad you did. Got one for Xmas.

Would like to get a metal cover. Could someone post where to get that? I'm sure it is in this thread somewhere.

Also need to get griddle tools. If anyone has recommendations for that I'd appreciate it as well.

Comment

Deal alert!!!

Had a buddy send this to me. I’ve never seen one cheaper! $90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by idratherbhuntin View Post
                              Deal alert!!!

Had a buddy send this to me. I’ve never seen one cheaper! $90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a coworker send me this. Did a google search for the company and it looks like a definite scam.

Comment

Working...
                              X