Love me some Chupacabra

Comment

Tasty tasty

Comment

That looks great !

Comment

Great job on your 1st cook!

Comment

That looks great Chew...Just checked my inbox, I guess the invitation you sent didn't go through

Comment

We closed on our cabin this past Thursday in Broken Bow, the cabin came with one of these grills, so after eating several awesome meals at the fabulous new Shuck Me seafood joint we decided to try a steak on that griddle, we stopped at Mountain Man Meat and grabbed a couple of porterhouse and some pre made twice stuffed potatoes, they turned out awesome ! Sitting on the back porch atop the mountain over looking the river made it even better, also the meat was awesome, if your up there give them a try, well wait until you had your seafood fix first Ok I am done advertising and bragging The griddle gets a thumbs up, a cover would be nice.

Comment

You buy a cabin to rent out or move in up there? Broken bow is pretty nice.

Comment

Al pastor for tacos at work.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                    You buy a cabin to rent out or move in up there? Broken bow is pretty nice.
                    We have it in a rental program right now, beaversbendexperience, the cabin is called whitetail ridge. I do not see us moving there but I would think we will spend a good deal of time there.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      We closed on our cabin this past Thursday in Broken Bow, the cabin came with one of these grills, so after eating several awesome meals at the fabulous new Shuck Me seafood joint we decided to try a steak on that griddle, we stopped at Mountain Man Meat and grabbed a couple of porterhouse and some pre made twice stuffed potatoes, they turned out awesome ! Sitting on the back porch atop the mountain over looking the river made it even better, also the meat was awesome, if your up there give them a try, well wait until you had your seafood fix first Ok I am done advertising and bragging The griddle gets a thumbs up, a cover would be nice.

See posts 59, 72, and 134 for info on covers

Comment

3 lbs from frozen to awesome!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	bacon1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	24538621
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	bacon2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	24538622

Comment

For big cooks with lots of grease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife's birthday dinner. Michoacan beef & chicken fajitas, bacon wrapped cream cheese japs, Serranos, bell pepper, onion, raw tortillas. Day Umm it was great.

Comment

Atta boy Bobby! My birthday is May 20th. Let me know what time to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Tasty tasty
                                Where did you get the big spatulas and scraper?

FYI I got rid of 3 of my grills when I bought my Blackstone! I am down to my Yoder and my Blackstone and don’t see ever getting rid of them!

Comment

Working...
                                X