No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the 36" for the house, but these 22" look perfect for camping or the deer camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Royal Gourmet price is right but some reviews claim the griddle has a porcelain coating and the round burners do not work as well as the H burners. Academy has one similar to the Royal Gourmet but I am leaning towards the BS>

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        They sell an adapter to be used with a full sized propane cylinder. The 22" that HSN sells comes with the adapter.
        Well thank you. I found a '17 inch. Like I said, it is just for me.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          The Royal Gourmet price is right but some reviews claim the griddle has a porcelain coating and the round burners do not work as well as the H burners. Academy has one similar to the Royal Gourmet but I am leaning towards the BS>

That's why I posted both. There is a big price difference. I guess you get what you pay for. I don't own either, but I want one I can depend on. I've been very happy with the Blackstone 36"

Comment

I have the same one , cook shrimp fried rice all the time. Use olive oil to protect it between use

Comment

Originally posted by Rtree1 View Post
              I have the same one , cook shrimp fried rice all the time. Use olive oil to protect it between use
              Got any tips for the recipe? Was gonna try it tonight. Been using bell pepper, carrot, egg rice and meat. Maybe some soy sauce and oil and of course S and P.

Comment

Well since my grill burned up over the weekend I've decided to go the griddle route. Trying to decide between a Camp Chef and Blackstone. Looks like the Blackstone is popular here and the Camp Chef is fairly new, but does anyone have one for a first hand review?

Comment

I looked at the Camp Chef for a portable camping model It appears they only run on the large canisters and I do not have room for the big cylinder.

Comment

Put some fresh caught Grouper on the griddle tonight. Added some shrimp, rice, and cheesy, buttered, garlic bread.

Comment

17" can fit a whole packet of bacon...

Made for some good fat to cook potatoes and venison ham steaks...

Bigger would be better when cooking more than one thing at a time because otherwise you have to stagger the food..

Probably end up getting a bigger one..

I had the steaks smoking low in smoker while cooking potatoes than just seared them on griddle once potatoes done..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Cooked out in the cold, but the pork steaks still came out great.

Comment

How long do you cook those AC? I have never tried them but they look great. My camping 17" griddle is showing up today to match my 28". Extremely happy with this purchase. Everything that comes off of it tastes great.

Comment

Any TBHers live in Denton looking for a griddle?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

there some of your acid reflux problems a/c. try backing off the seasoning a little. it do be looking good!

Comment

Working...
                                X