No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walmart in San Antonio has them on sale.

Dang it pic didn’t load. They are $247 for the 36 in 4 burner

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	24534795

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrizzly90 View Post
        [ATTACH]901839[/ATTACH]

That's regular price. You can sometimes find them for $199 or $179.

Comment

I snapped a few photos to show the portability. This is the 28" model. It is not too tough to pack up utilizing the blackstone griddle cover and griddle top carrier. You will also have to pack the propane cylinder. I took it on a recent trip and it worked well cooking for a group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by thegrouse; 03-23-2018, 11:47 AM. Reason: added text

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            That's regular price. You can sometimes find them for $199 or $179.
            Where did you find them at that price?

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrizzly90 View Post
              Where did you find them at that price?
              I got mine on sale at Tractor Supply last oct/nov for $179 on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
                Got me one of these rascals a couple of weeks ago and just used it for the first time this weekend. Whipped up a batch of breakfast sausage and went to town. Very happy with the griddle except for the drain hole. Whoever engineered that part needs a whippin.

Seems like I read about some solutions or fixes on here, may have to do some Googlin

And yes, that is some ugly claws sticking out there.

I did a really easy fix on mine.
                Post 712, I think. Works great.

Comment

Used my 17" camping with the adapter to run off full size propane tank..worked good..those little gallon tanks only last about 2.5 cooks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                    Used my 17" camping with the adapter to run off full size propane tank..worked good..those little gallon tanks only last about 2.5 cooks

I am really considering buying a 17" as a dedicated camping griddle. How many people were you able to cook for with it? The 28" was a machine cooking for 10. I would hope the 17" could at least cook for 8 as quickly?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                      I am really considering buying a 17" as a dedicated camping griddle. How many people were you able to cook for with it? The 28" was a machine cooking for 10. I would hope the 17" could at least cook for 8 as quickly?
                      4 adults and 5 kids...but granted they weren't much of eaters

Comment

I have been doing steaks in a cast iron skillet for years. They are hard to beat. My first steak on this griddle was just as good. Very impressed with this thing. I am looking for another 22" I believe to take camping.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                          I have been doing steaks in a cast iron skillet for years. They are hard to beat. My first steak on this griddle was just as good. Very impressed with this thing. I am looking for another 22" I believe to take camping.
                          Looking at the 22 also. It is just me.....

Comment

The 22 looks like it is only available at HSN but it has the 2 burners where the 17" only has one. I think it will be more practical when cooking for 10 people. I haven't had a bad meal off this griddle. Very impressed. I have no desire to buy a Weber anymore.

Comment

They sell an adapter to be used with a full sized propane cylinder. The 22" that HSN sells comes with the adapter.

Comment

Working...
                              X