X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idratherbhuntin View Post
    Where did you get that cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The company/website is Backyard Life Gear. I just ordered a cover and grease slide. They only have the diamond plate in stock. If you type in FACEBOOK for the discount code it is 10% off. So the cover is $150, the grease slide is $14.99 and with the 10% off my total out the door was $148.50.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
      The company/website is Backyard Life Gear. I just ordered a cover and grease slide. They only have the diamond plate in stock. If you type in FACEBOOK for the discount code it is 10% off. So the cover is $150, the grease slide is $14.99 and with the 10% off my total out the door was $148.50.
      Hey thanks for the heads up on the discount code!! Sure wish they'd get that stainless cover back in stock. Does the aluminum diamond plate cover have those clips that allow you to hang the cover off the back of the griddle?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Hey thanks for the heads up on the discount code!! Sure wish they'd get that stainless cover back in stock. Does the aluminum diamond plate cover have those clips that allow you to hang the cover off the back of the griddle?
        The picture on the website shows it but I'll have to wait until I get it to know for sure. I really hope so as that is a huge benefit.

Comment

It's a great cover. It hooks over the back if you need a windshield. It also is awesome for covering food while your cooking!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Originally posted by cehorn View Post
            The picture on the website shows it but I'll have to wait until I get it to know for sure. I really hope so as that is a huge benefit.
            Looks like it does have the clips. Copied from the Backyard Life Gear website: "There are 2 brackets on the underside of the griddle cover that allow the cover to hang off the back edge of the griddle for storage while in use and to act as a wind screen for the griddle burners."

That is the same description that they have on the stainless steel model that shows to be out of stock.

Comment

I made a cover for melting the cheese on my cheeseburgers and cheese steaks. It’s also good for steaming the veggies on the griddle. It’s an all purpose baking pan from wal mart with a cheap wood spatula.

Comment

Wow. First time I get tap a talk to post a pic and it’s huge! My bad guys. At least you get the idea. Lol

Comment

Cooked my first meal on itClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2486.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	24518776Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2485.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	24518777

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well, I went from never even thinking about getting one of these to convinced I absolutely NEED one thanks to this thread. Thanks A lot!! lol

Comment

Where has this thread been all my life. I just saw a griddle at Walmart the other day that peaked my interest. Now hoping for a black Friday deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrizzly90 View Post
                        Wow. First time I get tap a talk to post a pic and it’s huge! My bad guys. At least you get the idea. Lol
                        I made me one for mine too. Dollar Store metal dog bowl, scrap closet pole crewed to the bowl.

Made pancakes on mine little one for the 1st time. Turned out great.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This delicious, medium rare venison steak was eating corn at my feeder in the early morning. She was on the griddle this evening. Can't get it that fresh at the store.

Comment

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post
                            Cooked my first meal on it[ATTACH]882529[/ATTACH][ATTACH]882530[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            How did it turn out? One thing I learned when cooking steak on mine, is sear the fat on the sides. I eat the fat though, and like it browned good.

Comment

Crap. $299 now at HD and TSC. Y'all post up if you see one on sale again. Thanks.

Comment

Prices should start falling on them. Hopefully soon. I want another one just for the deercamp.

Comment

Working...
                                X