No announcement yet.

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, have an o line, QB and WR problem. And apparently a CB and LB problem too when Sean Lee is hurt. Missing anybody!

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
      I agree, have an o line, QB and WR problem. And apparently a CB and LB problem too when Sean Lee is hurt. Missing anybody!
      Owner snd Coach!

Comment

Lol agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Dallas is toast. Will not win this one and out of the playoffs. Pathetic.
          It's like a curse....I don't mean to misspeak but we ain't won but one playoff game in 23 years....it ain't good Cowboy fan...

Comment

I miss romo.

Comment

Me either but the o line is pathetic this year. Not a dingle QB could do sny better behind this lne and then the missed FG.

Cowboys can go home and watch the playoffs and Jerry needs to look at stopping his coaching and hire a coach that can motivate and coach snd it is not Garett. Thing is no one wants to work for Jerry and be a yes man.

You must of missed all of the years of the Jedi Tony Romo pulling magic out of his rear end making plays all over the field behind makeshift offensive lines that couldn't hold this olines jocks.

Unfortunately every week that goes by dak is proving to be just what he is. A fourth round draft pick out of Mississippi St. He doesn't see the field at all, doesn't even attempt to throw the ball down field until he's running for his life then may throw up a prayer. He's terribly inaccurate on short routes standing in a clean pocket. The evidence of that is piling up.

These are the same recievers that have been a part of some pretty prolific offenses and are still all under 30 except Witten. Maybe the QB throwing it to them matters.

If this isn't just a bad sophomore slump then I guess we're just screwed. Already getting flashbacks of post Aikman......Wright, Stoerner, Leaf, Carter, Chutch, Henson.....Good gosh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                I miss romo.
                Puke

Comment

Surely Garrett is gone before the sun comes up in Dallas.

Comment

It's not that bad MVP but the Bills looked good today! What's the difference? Why do we suck?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      You must of missed all of the years of the Jedi Tony Romo pulling magic out of his rear end making plays all over the field behind makeshift offensive lines that couldn't hold this olines jocks.

Unfortunately every week that goes by dak is proving to be just what he is. A fourth round draft pick out of Mississippi St. He doesn't see the field at all, doesn't even attempt to throw the ball down field until he's running for his life then may throw up a prayer. He's terribly inaccurate on short routes standing in a clean pocket. The evidence of that is piling up.

These are the same recievers that have been a part of some pretty prolific offenses and are still all under 30 except Witten. Maybe the QB throwing it to them matters.

If this isn't just a bad sophomore slump then I guess we're just screwed. Already getting flashbacks of post Aikman......Wright, Stoerner, Leaf, Carter, Chutch, Henson.....Good gosh!

And where did Romo take them? Remember all the interceptions and the fumbled snap on a give me field goal? Yes I am a huge Cowboys fan and hsve wached as many if not more Cowboy games than you unless you are older than 64 years!!
                      DO not tell me about what I have watched.

Comment

Me either but the o line is pathetic this year. Not a dingle QB could do sny better behind this lne and then the missed FG.
                        Cowboys can go home and watch the playoffs and Jerry needs to look at stopping his coaching and hire a coach that can motivate and coach snd it is not Garett. Thing is no one wants to work for Jerry and be a yes man.
                        ^^^^^^^^^^!!!

Comment

Good god

Comment

New kicker also needed!!!!!

Comment

And where did Romo take them? Remember all the interceptions and the fumbled snap on a give me field goal? Yes I am a huge Cowboys fan and hsve wached as many if not more Cowboy games than you unless you are older than 64 years!!

DO not tell me about what I have watched.

Your mind must be slipping then, because your analysis is off.

Comment

And now Baily......

Comment

Working...
                                X