No announcement yet.

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have never scored in the first half there was two guys holding a cowboy in the middle!!!!!!!

Comment

There's that house of cards defense.

Stand by for bad end of half play calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
        They should have never scored in the first half there was two guys holding a cowboy in the middle!!!!!!!
        The officials could probably call holding on the OL every play of every game on all teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          The officials could probably call holding on the OL every play of every game on all teams.
          That one was pretty obvious.

Comment

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Well im not a conspiracy guy, but it's possible Jerrah has angered the NFL in a new way, even for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Well im not a conspiracy guy, but it's possible Jerrah has angered the NFL in a new way, even for him.

Who knows but with some of the calls they get and the whole Elliot ordeal it makes one wonder.

Comment

At least they havnt abandoned the running game...yet.

Comment

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
                  Who knows but with some of the calls they get and the whole Elliot ordeal it makes one wonder.

I believe the Elliot ordeal was a proxy war on Jerry and the players union. Goodell swinging that **** to show both of them who's boss.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's go boys......finally playing some ball.

Comment

Good ball tonight...

Comment

How about them Cowboys! It wasn't pretty but **** the Redskins!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                          How about them Cowboys! It wasn't pretty but **** the Redskins!
                          24 point win is pretty enough for me

I will say that I’m surprised with how well they played, but I am glad for it

Comment

It was sure prettier than the shizzle the last three weeks. That catch Dez made over Gordon was a thing of beauty!

Comment

I'm afraid they are just screwing up the draft pick, but with the giants waving the white flag, and philly should be resting everyone, I guess you never know.

But I'm sure they will find a way to screw up the draft pick, and just miss the playoffs.

Comment

I was glad to see the d-line show up, even against anbeat up skins o-line, and the way they ran the ball.

Folks are gonna have to start giving Heath some credit too.

Comment

Working...
                                X