No announcement yet.

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty **** poor to say the least, philly is good, would love for them to play again with Zeke, Smith, and Lee in the game, there would not be a blow out. It is not over til its over, Cowboys could squeak in if they can get healthy but I am not holding my breath.

Comment

Stop me if you've heard this before....

They don't have a receiver who can both get open, AND catch the ball.

They don't have any depth because Jerry drafts pot heads, cripples, and bad tight ends too high every year.

They don't cover ANYONE.

The running game is the only decent producer lately abd they quit on it as soon as they get down 10.

Your 4th overall pick RB had zero carries for zero yards.

Jason Garrett got out coached again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
        Truth.

Comment

It's crazy the difference Sean Lee makes. He's only one man, but the sample size with him and without him is large enough to know that he's a defensive superman.

Gunna have to sneak in the playoffs through the backdoor now. Hopefully players get healthy and the pass rush returns. Irving and Lawrence got handled last night.

Comment

not a thanksgiving gos by. that I don't think about the 1974 cowboys thanksgiving game! the mad bomber clint Longley! yes he was a one and done but he had it all that day...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Your 4th overall pick RB had zero carries for zero yards.

You've been waiting for 8 weeks to say this even knowing he's in the top 2 -3 RBs in the league.....and you were wrong about him..

He'll be back and proving you wrong some more soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                not a thanksgiving gos by. that I don't think about the 1974 cowboys thanksgiving game! the mad bomber clint Longley! yes he was a one and done but he had it all that day...
                Was that the George Allen licking his fingers say "Roger Stauback" day?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  You've been waiting for 8 weeks to say this even knowing he's in the top 2 -3 RBs in the league.....and you were wrong about him..

He'll be back and proving you wrong some more soon enough.
                  Does that mean you ain't arguing the other points?

I'm sure not.

Comment

16 points in the last 9 quarters now.

Comment

3rd and 10. 4 yard pass play. Can dak even read a defense?

Comment

They suck

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                          They suck
                          No good season goes unpunished with this team

Comment

Cowboys are fine....it is their fans that are sucking mud.....they are going to squeak into the playoffs unless they cannot manage this mini-slump....only fanboy thought that this could not happen with this team

Comment

The Chargers take an insurmountable lead.

Comment

Is it just me or does it look like calls in favor of other teams are being called to punish Jerry’s team? NFL pays the refs you know!

Comment

Working...
                                X