X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was so embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      This is why Jason Garrett has no business coaching the Dallas Cowboys, and why I assume they will **** away every game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That had nothing to do with Jason Garrett. That was just an excellent play call and the last thing the defense was expecting.

That was a great call by KC.

Comment

***? Crap. Why put 7 dbs 60 yards and no one in middle. Andy Reid outcoached him those last 2 plays before half

Comment

Can't believe that just happened. Pathetic.

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Comment

So much for the prevent!

Comment

Garretts team is still winning 14-10

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  This is why Jason Garrett has no business coaching the Dallas Cowboys, and why I assume they will **** away every game.

Tyreek Hill is the most terrifying WR in the game with the ball in his hand....and you gave him a 30yd cushion you monumental idiot...

It's time for carrot head to go and the Cowboys hire a real coach!!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    That had nothing to do with Jason Garrett. That was just an excellent play call and the last thing the defense was expecting.

No sir. Not covering ANYONE will never be a good idea. Not covering Tyreek Hill is MORONIC.

What game was it earlier this year when the same thing happened...or similiar??

Comment

That is what that type of defense is SUPPOSED to stop, but I've never like a prevent defense. No one is responsible.

Comment

Those last couple plays sum up the season so far. Hope they pull it out second quarter.

Comment

That sucked

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            That is what that type of defense is SUPPOSED to stop, but I've never like a prevent defense. No one is responsible.

No it's not. They were set up for smith to wind up and throw it to the endzone. That's what everyone expected them to do including you. They made a great call and with a little luck, scored.

Comment

Garretts team is still winning 14-10

watch out for Andy Reed. He knows how to beat JGarrett.

Comment

No it's not. They were set up for smith to wind up and throw it to the endzone. That's what everyone expected them to do including you. They made a great call and with a little luck, scored.

They're supposed to keep him out of the end zone and they were in horrible position to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X